The Bump Key - How to Open Any Lock

by daniel-p 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    And hope your'e not on vacation.

That always helps. BTW when I go on vacation my alarm is wired to something that will just ruin your average bad guys day. - When at least two zones trip on my system, a can of CS (mace) fires, and fills the house with nasty gas.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    When at least two zones trip on my system, a can of CS (mace) fires, and fills the house with nasty gas.

Holy s*** man. You place sounds like one of those old missile bunkers out in the sticks. I always thought it would be awesome to live in one of those things, or at least have one as a retreat for when things got to outta hand on the topside, if you know what i mean.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    When at least two zones trip on my system, a can of CS (mace) fires, and fills the house with nasty gas.
    Holy s*** man. You place sounds like one of those old missile bunkers out in the sticks. I always thought it would be awesome to live in one of those things, or at least have one as a retreat for when things got to outta hand on the topside, if you know what i mean.

Hey you can still buy Titan II and Atlas bases if you have a few hundred thousand dollars. I would LOVE to have one. They are the 20th Century Castles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit