SUPPORT FREEDOM - by Simon

by waiting 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Thanks Simon! There is a lot of great information provided on the 'click' you put up for us. This is really an international tragedy...people of all nations are victims. ((((Hugs)))).

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Kent, I check the W/O out. Thanks to you too! ((((Hugs))))

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks... I just wanted to do / show something and I know what a caring bunch you all are.

We get confused whenever we're filling out forms as to whether we should put England, Britain, United Kingdom, Great Britain etc... so what hope has the rest of the world got?

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((((Simon)))))))

Just want to add my thanks to those of the others. You are a class act Simon.

(((((((Kent)))))) thanks to you as well. And thank you for the thread re: the candle in the window. I lit one last night and will again tonight.

Dana

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

If you are interested, here is an easy way to donate to the Red Cross for disaster relief.

Just click on the link below to go to the website and payment system setup by Amazon.com.
    When I donated on Wednesday night at 6:30pm, it was at $1,200,000+. This morning, it's over $4,000,000.

. http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/102-6348852-3701732

Slipnslidemaster: "I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    - Albert Einstein

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Simon,

I'm always glad to hear that y'all are as confused on the proper civilian designation of you guys that we are.

Show a Welshman a hundred doors, and he'll pick the one marked "Self Destruction."

That's A JOKE for your beautiful wife, btw. If I remember right, the Welsh inhabit the area with all the ancient, beautiful castles (and not much else?).

Well, again, THANKS TO SIMON AND KENT for the effortless clicks. Surely, all that were damaged by the terrorist attack need this help.

Sorry for everybody's losses.

waiting

• Angharad
    Angharad

Your right Waiting: The castles are about all there is in Wales, and they were build by the english to keep us under control. You right that there is not much else - apart from sheep but there is not to many of them now either with foot n mouth!

I too am very sorry for everyones losses this week

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit