MountainMan lesson number #1

by OUTLAW 16 Replies latest social humour

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MountainMan lesson number#2..No matter where you go,there you are...OUTLAW

• sinis
    sinis

MountainMan lesson number #3: Run if you hear these words "You sure do have a perty mouth"

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I do hope you have a good fence between your penguin ranch and your bear bums, those penguins sometimes have some nasty little peckers. Maybe you should call the local shelter to get those bear bums some clothes?

MountainWoman's response to Mountain Man's Lesson Number #1: Bear bums are usually employed by plumbers, and therefore won't be bear for long, so do enjoy them while they last.

CG

• juni
    juni

MountainMan Lesson #4 -

If you lose something, it's always in the last place you look.

Juni

MountainMan Lesson #5 -

Woman run faster w/skirt up then man w/pants down.

• moshe
    moshe

Did you fall off your Harley at Sturgis this week?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

more please

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sinis.. All right I`ll give you Number #3..Please note if you do not follow lesson number#3 the next words you may hear are :"Squeel like a pig for me boy!"..Ewwwwwww!..LOL!!.. ...CountryGirl,the bears around here.You can dress`em up ,you just can`t take em out.LOL!..Actually we have a big brown bear here,a beautiful,muscular animal.It dosen`t look real,it looks like a big cuddly stuffed animal. ............... MountainMan Lesson number #4........Now this is important,so pay attention!..Never and I mean never double up on your medication and drink beer..You could start singing to the penguins.Not that I`ve ever done that,I`m just say`n..Actually,some of them don`t look half bad in a bikini.But then you`d have to double up on your medication and drink beer.Which I just told you not to do!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit