Who else loves walking?

by JH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• apfergus
    apfergus

I always enjoy a good walk. Or a run or a bike ride, for that matter. When I get stressed I like to grab my headphones and Mp3 player and just hit the pavement. It really helps me loosten up.

• vitty
    vitty

Wow 15k, that a lot. Im still trying to do 4k every other day. I find it tough, in this heat I cant even take the dog !

How long does it take you to walk that distance???????

Im doing it to help lose weight, at the moment its really not had any effect which is very disapointing

• SPAZnik
  • JH
    JH
    Wow 15k, that a lot. Im still trying to do 4k every other day.

Well, it was so nice out, and I'm looking all around town for a place for my mom to live. She sold her house and has a few months to find a new place to live. She is undecided what she wants. She was looking for an apartment, when my dad passes away, or maybe a condo, then she was looking for a second hand little house, and now she is leaning on a brand new little house, so all we need to find is a lot to build on, and that explains my walking around so much. I'M tired of driving around town, so now I'm walking....hehe.

Oh, and as the weather gets cooler, I walk less, much less.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

We live within a few minutes drive from mountains that are covered in tracks. Some, well used, some not.

I love those walks.

They really clear the mind.

At peace with the bush, the streams, the birds.....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I used to love walking, Then I got a bike and went faster. I really miss doing both. My new motto is....

You stroll and I'll roll.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I walked/jogged 10 miles everyday for several years but haven't walked as much as a mile or two in the past 2 years. I moved a couple of years ago and now live in the mountains. Walking is a lot different around here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit