Who else loves walking?

by JH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Gee, I walked about 15 km or 10 miles yesterday, and about 10 km today or 6 miles.

Next time I go for a walk, I'll walk 7 times around the Kingdom hall. Maybe it will crumble......

• serendipity
    serendipity
    Next time I go for a walk, I'll walk 7 times around the Kingdom hall. Maybe it will crumble

lol@JH.

I like to walk too, but not in 100 degree heat.

• KW13
    KW13

ah, nothing like a good walk to clear ya head or to find somewhere that you can reflect on everything.

• JH
    JH

That would be cool to gather a bunch of apostates and march 7 times around Bethel.

• kls
    kls

I love to walk especially at night when the stars are out but lately i have been so busy that i haven't had time ,or when i do get the time i am way to sleepy to go.

So i sleep walk,,,,,lol <------- pretty good hey?

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Next time I go for a walk, I'll walk 7 times around the Kingdom hall. Maybe it will crumble.

Oh I was going to suggest that!! Beat me to it!

I walk a lot, partially cause I have no choice!! Living in a big city it's very impractical to have a car. I had one when I first moved and I spent a lot of time and money at the tow pound. No more cars for me!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Walking is fun, especially when I have someone to talk to at the time. Long walks after Thanksgiving dinner were always a fun thing to do with family!

• Purza
    Purza

I love walking. It is great exercise. I liked to take my golden for a walk as he is so excited to go anywhere!

Purza

• looking_glass
    looking_glass
    I walk a lot, partially cause I have no choice!! Living in a big city it's very impractical to have a car. I had one when I first moved and I spent a lot of time and money

Same w/ me. I spent so much money w/ monthly parking and an increase in car insurance for living and parking in the city. It just was not worth it. I walk to and from work every day. It average just 3 miles. But when I run errands, it is generally on foot. Unless it is more than 5 miles and I am carrying heavy stuff, then I take public transportation. Thankfully, we have car rental places on every corner, so if I have to get a car for work, I can do it quick and it is an easy return (the one I go to is part of a hotel, so picking it up and dropping it off is 24 hours a day). On a good day, there is nothing like getting your aggressions out on the pavement, so that when you get home your worries are behind you.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I love to walk in my Harley Sportster shoes!

carmelbbbbbbbbb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit