Demographics Poll - Age of JWD members - Anonymous Voting

by Mysterious 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

The poll question is a typo and I apologize the 54 year olds I guess you get to age slower. that's what happens when I redo it 3 times to get the age spacing right ><

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

I'm in.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I'm in , second from the top of the list.........45

• looking_glass
    looking_glass
    Do any of you think that is because people who were teenagers (like me) in the early 80's were ALL in youth WT studies and saw the article that excused the WT from 1975 speculation?

The 1975 was acknowledged by my family as a "mistake" by the WTBTS, but it was never addressed any further. Although may in the religion often times said it was not the WTBTS that said it would be 1975, as has been pointed out here, my family always felt that since the religion was so closely watched thru the WTBTS representatives that there was no way that info could not have been supported by the Society.

As for my friends who have left, it is mainly because of the lack of christian kindness and the Big Brother mentality. It just got to be too much.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I get the feeling that it's more of a poll of people who like to do polls... it's leaning towards the very young.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's OK Mysterious, I fixed it. I'm just a little younger. I feel a lot younger.

• Nowman
    Nowman

I am in.

I am 32 and proud of it.

Nikki

• Stress Free
    Stress Free

My vote is in.

Yep looks like people in their 40's are very popular here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit