preached throughout the whole earth ???

by Ade 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    The Watchtower's "preaching work" will never be done to Jerhover's satisfaction.

Wanna know how come?

The keeps getting changed.

Thats a really good point. I had never thought of it. What they need to do is issue a 'product recall' on all publications over, what? a year old? At least the bad publicity might help spread the message a bit better. That still leaves poor old Pakistan out in the cold though.

• headmath
    headmath

Jesus "arrives" as Executioner

This is wierd . everything I type is not highlighted. I guess its a paradigm shift.

Anyway i thought jehoover was the guy whoo would do that. Jesus just wants revenge for the whupping he got

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I discussed this with my mom not to long ago I think I may have actually started her thinking before the shields went up!

My points basically were;

1) There are more people born every year earth wide than there are witnesses in total!
    2) The people they do reach DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WITNESSES ARE ATTEMPTING TO TEACH!

I told her to do an experiment, go up to a random stranger and ask them "what do Jehovah's witnesses believe?" You'll get a lot of malarkey about holidays and blood and that's about it!

Here I'll do it right now I'm going to ask my sister-in-law who I'm visiting (married to a JW never been a JW) that very question!

Ok I JUST asked her she said "I dunno!" She's MARRIED to a f*cking JW! JW's are preaching NOTHING! It's 6 million people cutting wind at the same time! Wait I take that back if 6 million people cut wind at the same time AT LEAST PEOPLE WOULD NOTICE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit