Ever wonder if an old friend turned apostate?

by beautifulisfree 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Agent Socrates
    Agent Socrates

I finally found my best friend from childhood via an Internet search. I called him up, and one of the first things out of his mouth was "man, wasn't that a GREAT convention! You know the end must be really close now!" I just wanted to be sick.

Some people just never grow up I guess.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'd rather not post my full name right now but I will list my congregations and would LOVE to hear from anyone who might have known me or my family (of friends!)

Englewood NJ

Closter NJ

Butler PA

WestlakeVillage CA

Conejo Hills CA

West Woodland Hills CA

Newbury Park CA

Camarillo CA

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Chisago lakes, MN or the Forest Lake, MN... Cong...

• JeffT
    JeffT

Jeff Thomas, lived in Pullman, Washington 1973-1982, then Spokane, then Bellevue. I live in Kirkland now.

Not afraid of who might track me down.

I've thought for a long time that Chuck R. who brought me in, might have left before I did. He moved over to this side of the state and got married. When we moved here and I called him, his wife acted really funny on the phone.

Anybody wants to talk, PM me.

• moshe
    moshe

I knew a few JW's who were considered weak when I left in 1988. I suspect that half of them have faded out of the Org. (my ex-wife included) They weren't too weak to remember to shun me though, at the time. I doubt any JW's from the Lutz,Fl , Danville , Watseca, Georgetown or Rossville,Illinois Congs. are posters here. But if so, Howdy.

Peace,

Moshe

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I used to wonder if anybody knew amongst the dubsters would see through the lie...then lo and behold AlmostAtheist turns up here....yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa

I'd like to see Tim and Leeanne get out of it too, but I'm not holding my breath...it'd be nice to talk to them though

• Highlander
    Highlander

Pine City, MN

Andover, MN

Riverside congregation, MN

• Quentin
    Quentin

My cousin Vernon Daughtery who, with his family, moved to Washington state about twenty-five years ago. Garland kh in the early 70s...anybody know him or his family feel free to PM me....sure would like an update...

It can happen... Terry and I re-connected on JWD, hadn't seen each other in thirty years....

• Highlander
    Highlander

bttt

• Quentin
    Quentin

Yeah, bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit