Tutor says sex assaults are sacred ritual

by Big Tex 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You know, I've said before that pedophiles are insane. I truly believe that they see nothing wrong at all in raping children.

I've read accounts where pedophiles say that boys are "naturally hedonistic". In other words they want to be raped and just don't know it.

Of course Jehovah's Witnesses discount and dismiss anything a victim has to say. Why? Because the child cannot produce 2 eyewitnesses.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/sex.ritual.ap/index.html

Tutor says sex assaults are sacred ritual
    'I am a pedophile,' says man acting as own lawyer

CLEVELAND, Ohio (AP) -- A man accused of sexually assaulting nine boys with physical or mental disabilities told a judge that having sex with children is a sacred ritual protected by civil rights laws.

Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs.

"I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Distasio said some of his congregants are among the victims in this case. Distaciois accused of molesting two disabled boys he tutored at his home and raping seven autistic boys at a Cleveland school for special-needs students where he was a teacher's aide. All but one of the victims were under 13.

A conviction on rape counts involving any of the eight younger boys would mean an automatic sentence of life in prison without parole eligibility, prosecutors said.

Distasio tried unsuccessfully in June to fire his court-appointed lawyer because he wouldn't pursue a religious freedom defense. Distasio could represent himself if the attorney remained as an adviser, Judge Kathleen Sutula said.

• daystar
    daystar

Yeah, I read this yesterday. This makes me f**king insanely furious. Creep, nutbag... ergh... I'm surprised NAMBLA hasn't come to this asshat's aid.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Yes, and it is stories like these that cause me lean toward the notion that true evil does exist in this world in extreme cases.

• sir82
    sir82

Blaah.

Possible silver lining: perhaps stuff like this will help to convince all states that reporting of child abuse should be mandatory, that there is no "clergy-penitent" privilege in such cases. If these perverts try to hide behind the shield of religion to defend their sick activities, perhaps we'll reach the point where there the courts will remove any and all possibility of such shielding.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Chris, if this is the same story I'm thinking about, you should read up on the guys who caught this filth. As I understand it, they are a couple of computer techies who have decided to take the fight to the nambla freaks out on the net. Real heroic stuff, and a fascinating story.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Really?

No I'm not familiar with the story. Kinda figures if this creep is associated with NAMBLA.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Fortunately, that idiot has confessed to his crimes. The court (this is in the U.S, right?) will probably lock him up for many years to come. Then,a prison guard will learn the story of his crimes, and in disgust, he will tell the other inmates. Pedos are the lowest form of life in prison, the other inmates hates them (many have experienced abuse themselves) and one day, mr.Distasio will be found stabbed in the shower, or a barbell will for some reason fall on his head. Case closed, and no loss to the world.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

And I only thought the witnesses were a little off... I guess there are few more nutjobs out there than I thought.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

This "crime as a sacred rite" defence has got to stop. A British Major in India had the right idea. When certain people insisted that their religion gave them the right to burn the live bride of a deceased man, he said something like "We too have a tradition: that someone who burns a woman to death will be hanged. So you build your funeral pyre while we build our gallows. If you carry out your tradition, we will carry out ours."

******** NAMBLA!

• elatwra
    elatwra

If the children can consent to lewd behavior by an adult how come he attacked children with special needs? Who could not process what he wanted to do to them as well as a healthy child?You are right, he will get what he 's got coming to him in jail.

Sorry, have to go throw up now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit