Wish me Luck!

by whyamihere 22 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. Don't feel bad about being straight up with how you feel. If they feel its o.k. to delve into your personal or spiritual life then they should be ready for you to defend yourself. Not that you are doing anything wrong - but you know what I mean.

I CAN'T STAND NOSY RELATIVES. I always let them have it. Lilly

• kls
    kls

Come to think of it, knowing Brookie poo,i think they are the ones that will need the luck

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yeah what Jim_TX said.

You puposely posted your full name and how you felt, cause you were being spied on here. They know! Be your self, and please speak when NOT spoken too for me ok?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Give 'em hell, honey !

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Think they know you post here?

Let us know how it goes. Give them an earful!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Come to think of it, knowing Brookie poo,i think they are the ones that will need the luck

LMAO! You know it! If she can tell the elders to button up her blouse if they dont like it, Im sure she will do just fine!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thanks to all! I am ready to go.

I can be put on the spot and still come back with witty comments.

It has been said to me many times, people are afraid to piss me off because I have such a strong personality. I am not going in this mad and give them hell attitude. I am going to be nice but if one thing they say sets me off....may god have mercy on them.

Brookie

• JH
    JH

I wish them luck

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I'm Baaaaack!

Let me set this all up for you:

I walk in to the restaurant, see them all sitting there(already eating). I looked at them a said "I see you all started with out me" My aunt says" We didn't know if you were coming?" I laughed and said" Why wouldn't I come?" Then the nervous look upon her face said it all. Across the table was my cousins wife Cheri daughter-in-law to my Aunt(she is the one who was just reinstated for sleeping with her brother-in-law, my other cousin). I looked at her and said"Oh Cheri is here too, that's odd!"

I sat down and ordered for my children. As we were in small talk, my Aunt asked how my husbands school is going, and if he will be done soon? I told her he has a good 3-4 more years left, then he will start on his PHD. Cheri says, "I bet the new system will come before that" as she giggled. I said "I am not worried, I am sure I'll be dead and gone before this "New System" will ever appear." They all looked me like wide eyed cod fish(mouths open wide). I began to say to Cheri" If I was worried about this "new system" I wouldn't be doing what you are doing". Nothing could be said. It was very quiet and the subject changed to the children....

As we said our goodbyes, my Grandmother tried to say goodbye to my children, yet not me. I told my son and daughter..."Say goodbye to the nice lady you won't being seeing her for quite sometime."

I paid the bill and walked out. Paying the bill for everyone is a huge insult in my family.

Ahhhhhhhh, peace at last thank god almighty peace at last!

p.s. I walked back in after seeing them give a WT mag to the waitress, and I proceeded to tell her it was a cult and to run as fast as she can from them.

• kls
    kls
    p.s. I walked back in after seeing them give a WT mag to the waitress, and I proceeded to tell her it was a cult and to run as fast as she can from them.

Omg i just love it You done good Brooke as i LMAO

Your comebacks were Supreme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit