Jesus didn't die of smoking or drinking...

by Jah333 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jah333
    Jah333

...inform any mis-led watchtower member, that Jesus didn't die of liver failure or lung cancer at 33 years of age.

He died, because the unloving, uncaring elders of his generation, where jealous and power hungry.

Any time any Watchtower Idolater calls at your door, inform them that Jesus did many things (John 21:25). But didn't die from watching the sports on a Sunday or walking the dog...

The unloving, uncaring leaders of organised religion today, especially the Watchtower bible and tract society, are killing many humans mentally, emotionally and even physically, just as in Jesus day...

So enjoy life, live it, be an embodiment of Agape love yourself, but kick any Watchtower hypocrite elders to the kerb. They are not teaching the truth about ONE man...

• kls
    kls

Welcome Jah333 As far as your post,,,,,True ,so very true.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome Jah!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi jah33, and welcome to the board.

Well said! I kicked the wts elders, and the rest of their flock, out of my life last year.

• Jah333
    Jah333

thanks Krs and Serendipity

... just pointing out some truths :)

• Jah333
    Jah333

"

Hi jah33, and welcome to the board.

Well said! I kicked the wts elders, and the rest of their flock, out of my life last year.

" yes me too... good! Once you see your way through, life is so much sweeter!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Jah,

welcome to the board! I really enjoyed your comments and what you said is so true. Can you believe the ignorance that the Society thinks God will kill people just for enjoying the life he gave them to enjoy? I firmly believe that God intended man to be free and it is so good to live that way now, free without fears. Good to have you here, Lilly

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    the Watchtower bible and tract society, are killing many humans mentally, emotionally and even physically

Welcome to the forum jah333

True statement, I think it freezes peoples lives, they don't move in

any direction, they're in waiting mode, waitng on Jehovah and the big A.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome Jah

Good comments. Don't take no bs, eh?

:-)

• garybuss
    garybuss

I had a conversation with a very zealous Witness once on this line. I told the Witness that Jesus didn't respect "Jehovah's earthly organization". The Witness said , "Well that was Jesus!'. I said "Yeah, but the disciples didn't respect it either, and the elders defended it because they didn't KNOW it was going to be replaced because they were part of the problem."
    It's an interesting story, this book called Bible. I didn't even really get interested in the religions and religious practices and history until I was mid 40's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit