A big day for me!!!!

by ex-perfectdaughter 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

While I've been fading for about a year. I decided to go back to school full time. I graduate this weekend!!!! I already have some job offers.

I also wanted to invite some of my friends I have made at school, but I have all these bound volumes in my bookshelves in the dinning room. I didn't want anyone to ask questions. So today I put them all in a closest, and cleaned out the book shelves. You don't even know how liberating that was for me. Every time I walked through the dinning room it was a constant reminder of the WTS!. I felt like a prisoner in my own home. So after a year of fading I finally am feeling like I'm getting on with my life.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Congratulations on your graduation, and for moving on so well with your life.

Linda

• damselfly
    damselfly

That is a big step!

Congrats on going back to school! That's a huge accomplishment and to already have job offers is even better. What did you study?

Dams

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats fantastic - well done.

Now you really are a perfect daughter - right!!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Congratulations! Guess what? The next step is to reclaim the closet, and use the comic books for bonfire material.

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

I studied Surgical Technology. I think I'm going to go on a start taking my prereqs for RN and start that in 2008.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Congratulations! Education is the most important asset an EXJW can gain in their life, proper education empowers you, builds your self-esteem, and give you a positive outlook on the rest of you life. Knowledge conquers fear.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I did the same thing, packed them up in boxes.

Next step is in the trash that felt even better!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<I studied Surgical Technology.>>

That's so interesting! ;D I'd love to be able to watch surgeries being performed. *jealous*

Dams

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

That's wonderful, congratulations!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit