I noticed several months ago that our local KH doesn't have the name on it

by foundfreedom 5 Replies latest jw friends

• foundfreedom
    foundfreedom

I noticed that the local KH in my little town doesn't have any kind of name on it anymore even though they have no plans of rebuilding or moving? All the windows have been bricked in and no mail box either.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'd like to see all kingdumb halls with the windows bricked up!

Maybe they have had to close for a while, or even permanently, and are worshippinh elsewhere at the moment.

• noni1974
    noni1974

The KH in my town was sold due to black mold.I only noticed it after the sign was taken down.Then the windows suddenly reappeared.Then a design firm moved in.They can't build a new one because we are an inner rim surberb and there is no land avalible.Now they have to go to the next county to go to the meetings.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    All the windows have been bricked in

How grim - the one consolation at meetings was being able to see the sky outside and know I could escape those walls soon, would be horrid in a hall with NO windows!

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, I have seen 6 non-JW congregations build churches in this area...no windows...one workmate goes to one....said it was cheaper, better re the AC, cheaper insurance, easier to building...sound familiar?

I don't think it is a WTS plan. On another thread a German XJW said that the KHs in Germany are currently being built with windows.

Blondie

• KW13
    KW13

The hall in Swindon (england) has no windows, its horrible and forces ya to listen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit