16 year old girl HANGED in Iran

by Rabbit 22 Replies latest social current

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Shining One

Rabbit,

Your intention is obvious here. You seek to link Christianity here with Islam. Nope, that is comparing apples and oranges. Fact: Christian founded civilization has the absolute highest standards of freedom for all views in the public arena. Christians are only now defending their own personal freedoms due to the threat of the leftist organizations like the ACLU, which is founded in Communist principles

Thank you. I usually am obvious, I don't like playing mind games. So-ooo...

I don't "seek to link Christianity here with Islam," because, they already are ! Christianity and Islam are seeds from the same tree...Judaism. The last I looked "apples and oranges" do not grow on the same tree. Yes, there are differences, but they both believe in the same God, the God of Abraham. You may know him as The Loving Warrior God Jehovah.

The BIG similarity is the dangerous fundamentalism of the majority of ALL 3 OF THEM. They practice war and absolute judgmentalism..."if you don't follow our (correct) interpretation of AllahGawdAlmightyJahJesusJealousSpiteful Lord of Love and War...(breathe here) you will burn in Hell or not or be destroyed or, or a piano or sumpthin' will fall on your head.

See ? I'm obvious.

Rabbit

• Gill
    Gill

Perhaps 'Shinning one' needs to educate his self on the origins of Christianity/Judaism/Islam.

They are all, as Rabbit puts it, 'fruits of the same tree'.

Some of the prophets of Islam are:

Ibrahim - known as Abraham in other religions

Nuh - known as Noah in other religions

Musa - known as Moses in other religions

Daud - known as David in other religions

Isa - known as Jesus in Christianity

Judgementalism is a feature of all of these religions, sadly.

• James Free
    James Free
    Fact: Christian founded civilization has the absolute highest standards of freedom for all views in the public arena.

Bush: "You are either with us, or you are with the terrorists."

Well, I don't support terrorists, but I sure do not support Bush's policies either. And I do not support US sponsored Israeli State Terrorism, or Hezbollah.

And it is true that the death penalty is practiced in Arab countries and miscarriages of justice occur. Same in the USA, where the death penalty continues to be used.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit