In the neighborhood

by I-follow-the-narrow-path 6 Replies latest jw friends

• I-follow-the-narrow-path
    I-follow-the-narrow-path

So after pulling away from the witnesses... or attempting to. The came to my door.. yet again and invite me to their district convention. I told them about my boyfriend taking my witnesses stuff and she went on about how that is very rude and he doesn't sound like the best guy. She also said she misses me... yeah right.. she misses the greater number of hours she can turn in when she bible studies with people!!! I bet the witnesses were really freaked out when I came out with a cross on. YEP... I started wearing a cross :-D She told me my bible teacher told her that "we haven't been talking" -- I highly doubt that is what she told the other witnesses. It probably got all around that I went to see the pastor at the Lutheran church and started going to another church. Come on... how could a witness keep such great information about the devil corrupting another young one. WOW... and to think months ago I would have thought these words rude. HA... I am a rebel and I love it. :-) I haven't been in the hands on the devil just worshiping a different way. What's it matter how I worship.. either way I still want to know God. I just want to get to know him a different way. Elis

• KW13
    KW13

its good to hear your doing well, enjoy being a rebel

• parakeet
    parakeet

I think getting away from the JWs has done you a lot of good, IWTNP. You sound much more articulate now than in your earlier posts. Hope the improvement continues.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi I Follow,

It's nice to hear from you again.

You seem much more relaxed nowadays, being a rebel obviously suits you, so keep on being one!

Linda

• nelly136
    nelly136

looks like you've found your feet, good luck elis :)

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ha, nice one. And I just love how much healthier you sound now.

• I-follow-the-narrow-path
    I-follow-the-narrow-path

YAY for sounding healthy... HA I think my boyfriend has gotten me grounded now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit