• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I miss everyone....

spa day? girls day? oh hot dayum...!!

((sparky))((brigid))

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Spa day? Don't tempt me

"Welcome ladies. I'm Ross and I'll be your metro-sexual pseudo-eunuch for the day. Emergency exits are at the front and the back. Now please place your trays in the upright position, lay back, and get comfortable"

• Brigid
    Brigid
    "Welcome ladies. I'm Ross and I'll be your metro-sexual pseudo-eunuch for the day. Emergency exits are at the front and the back. Now please place your trays in the upright position, lay back, and get comfortable"

Shame, shame!! No boys allowed at spa day! Although even now, I sense dissention in the ranks of Sparki and Arrow (be strong, girls!!). If you bring Ross, I'm bringing Daystar, then spa day becomes quite a different sort of animal.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

egad...Ross....Daystar....

my oh my

let's add to this IP_Sec and Sixy

/swoon

• daystar
    daystar
    I'll be your metro-sexual pseudo-eunuch for the day.

Well... you go right ahead then. I don't think that I could make such a promise. Hmmm... I could actually use a day at the spa.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Great Pix - thank you ((( sparkie ))) for posting them.

I gots ta git meself down there for one of your famous fests!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Spa day? Don't tempt me

No eunuch's allowed. They creep me out!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Spa day? Don't tempt me

No eunuch's allowed. They creep me out!

Sweetie...read the bold print

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

sorry for this post - just preventing arrowstar from killing this thread. You may now continue with the thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit