Dallas Apostafest 2006 Photos Update

by Sparkplug 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I thought this would be easier. The other thread got bogged down by the images, so I have removed the photos. This tends to change the clarity a bit, but it is a lot easier to access and the speed is an Nice. Enjoy.

http://www.sarandipityphotography.com/July%202006/index.html

I forgot to mention that a few may look strange because I did a hacked up job trying to take several posters out of a shot. (Just thought you should know)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well done Sparkie!

These are some of the most brilliant photos I've ever seen of a group event - such clarity and so interesting - each shot tells a story. now that's photography!

Oh, in case you wondered, portarits are my favorite photography.

Cheers from downunder, Ozzie

• Kudra
    Kudra

Beautiful-
    Beautiful people- you all look so relaxed and happy- I would love to go to one of these!
    Can you put the names in for those of us enjoying the experience vicariously?
    -K

• Spectre
    Spectre

Nice!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi Spectre
    We'll carpool- it'll be like Thelma and Louise only we'll skip the Grand Canyon ;)
    BTW I see you're comin up on post #666!!!
    -K

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Kudra, I will put your name in as long as you put my name in for one of your many adventures. I am in dire need of more life pumped into my veins during the 9 to 5 thing I do each day. I need to live vicariously while on the clock.Deal?

Hey Spectre! Most wonderful hair dude! How are you? It has been a bit.

Ozzie. Glad you like them! Easy subjects help! You do know we passed the camera a bit so I cannot take all the credit? There is several people who took shots on my camera. (I bet they see this thread and will know who took what!)

• wednesday
    wednesday

for some reason I can't view them i'm redirected to an aol search for that website. any clues?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I don't know. Does anyone else know why Wendy cannot access? I have not encountered that problem yet.

anyone?

• Kudra
    Kudra

Sparkplug- I think I might see Merry in Idaho this weekend!
    Can you make it?
    -K
    I'm on my way to Montana- speakin about guys in chaps... ;)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Oh!! PLEASE?? Can we have some names.

I know that Ross (LittleToe) is the guy who's in all but 2 frames...!! But the rest I'm not so sure about.

Arrowstar and SparkPlug I recognize. Ballistic is there, too (Looked a little concerned in one or two shots.)

I saw Valis in one, I think - and several (Nice!) ones of IP-SEC.

The rest I need help with.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit