Mel Gibson is out of control

by SirNose586 30 Replies latest social current

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

This is some hilarious tomfoolery. His Charles Manson-esque beard doesn't seem to help, either.

Mel may be a powerful guy, but something tells me there'll be a price to pay for his anti-Semitic remarks, even if they were made in a sauced-up state.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I w-a-c concur with these comments:

5. Mel - I saw all your movies. You just lost my respect and I vow never to see any of your movies in the future.

mel gibson - passion of the bottle, coming to a bar near you, starring sugar t**s - Rated D for drunk.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Wow.

The media was already suggesting that he was anit-Semitic because of Passion of the Christ. Now after this? How can he possibly convince the public now; that he is not anti-Semitic? He may never live this one down. Sort of like Paul Reubens after his arrest.

p.s. Mel is probably not going to be working with Steven Speilberg anytime soon.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I do believe that ole Mel has been filled with the holy SPIRITs

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    mel gibson - passion of the bottle, coming to a bar near you, starring sugar t**s - Rated D for drunk.

Now there's a new Mel Gibson film I'd like to see!

Some of those comments are pretty hilarious, like people don't believe it really happened. Just because your braveheart hero gets sauced up, doesn't mean it was a big conspiracy.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I'm not into Mel Gibson, as an actor or as a person. He should do 1,000 hours of community service for the holocaust and the Jewish community.

Skeeter

• juni
    juni

I've always liked Mel Gibson movies. Seems to me since his Passion of the Christ he's got wierd. If it is true about his rantings against Jews, then he has fallen out of my favor.

I had 21 years of the mental attitude of "we're better than you" crapola. There's no place for it. As long as you are kind and do no harm to your neighbor, I don't care if you're purple and bow down to a brussel sprout and worship it.

Juni (sick and tired of the hate in this world)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Same here, juni. I dig Mel's movies as much as the next guy, like Braveheart, the Mad Max trilogy, and Conspiracy Theory. He needs to do some community work for Jews and women's groups too...

I'm sorry, "sugar t**s" just makes me giggle.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe there should be a Hollywood rest home for the mentally deranged meltdowns -

I nominate & certify the following: Mel, Danny Glover, Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna, Tom Cruise, PeeWee Herman,

and in memoriam: Zsa Zsa.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Did you see the South Park where the kids go to Mel Gibson's mansion in Australia (?) to get their money back for the Passion of the Christ cause they thought it sucked?
    Mel was jumping around in a diaper. It was great.
    -K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit