Boycotting Israel

by Crumpet 42 Replies latest social current

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

FIRST, I'm going to boycott Hezbollah for starting this recent MESS.

• Simon
    Simon

Never underestimate the power of the consumer.

If nothing else, it puts pressure on the government via the businesses in the country.

The events today show that Israel and America will change if there is enough pressure.

If only Tony Blurgh wasn't so star-struck with seeing the whitehouse, the isolation and condemnation would be much more effective.

• serendipity
    serendipity

If you find any Israeli products to boycott, post them here. I've seldom seen any products from Israel. Also, I have to wonder if it helps to let the company know your boycotting their products, as well as the government.

• dvw
    dvw

by all means boycott israel. let hezbollah know exactly where you stand. maybe they will kill you last.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hey Crumpet,
    Perhaps you and your boyfriend could get out of your pool and hop on a plane to Lebanon. If you could persuade the Hezbos to stop strapping bombs to idiots (your age and IQ) to blow up Innocents For Allah that would end the war! Are you really that stupid in your liberal dreamland?
    Rex

• kid-A
    kid-A

Shining-Turd:

Has it ever occurred to you that 99.8% of the worlds population would consider an insult from a fundamentalist, right-wing arse-wipe like you to be a "compliment"?

• Dave_T
    Dave_T

Israel produces avocadoes (among other goods). I've also seen on the news Israeli colonists who had evicted neighboring Palestinians from their lands where Palestinians grew olive trees. So I guess they probably sell olives too.

• Phil
    Phil

BOYCOTT ISRAEL IS THE MOST ASSININE SUGGESTION I HAVE EVER HEARD. ANYONE SUGGESTING SUCH A "SCHEME" IS EITHER LIVING IN A CAVE SOMEWHERE IN THE WILDERNESS OR WERE NOT BLESSED WITH A WORKING BRAIN.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

israel exports the notion that if you have big enough guns and tough friends, you can go anywhere in the world with your desert omni-god and enslave the natives and take the land: as if the land were already for the taking outside of the magical dreamland of homo sapiens.

you know?

sort of like the british did to a good chunk of the f*ckin world, including the piece of dirt we call canada where i reside. just like the americans are doing in iraq.... oh wait, that's the same deal as isreal. right. well, perhaps we get the picture. humans have been doing this to other humans for millenia. humans have been taking land for themselves like it was theirs for the taking, and then reselling it via abstraction to other humans.

(sigh).....

there are lots of people, like rex and his cronnies, who refuse to evolve (memetically speaking). but then again, how can you expect all these religious types to evolve, WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION?!

i am seriously starting to believe that people who think, act and live conservatively are a different species from people who decide at some point to think, live and act liberally. and i don't mean politically. this isn't about freaking democrats and republicans, because democrats are conservative too. i mean in the way a person breathes in the world, and exhales what he or she has to offer.

but i think you're right crumpet (and extremely cute). money talks to all these stupid mo-fo's. the xians, the jews and the muslims. religion is just a convienient excuse for them to behave like the apes that they are.

like willie nelson said to john stuart: "what i think about these things is of no consequence. what people have to remember is to breathe." and the only other thing i would add to people like rex, and the governing body, and george bush, and osama bin laden and whoever is running the f*ckin show over in israel is: "honest to goodness intelligent people all over the world, from all cultures and civilizations, think you're all RETARDS."

take that, put it in your yhwh/jesus/allah pipe, and SMOKE IT!

:)

ts

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    OR WERE NOT BLESSED WITH A WORKING BRAIN

lol. "blessed"? that says a lot about the brain you're working with.

ts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit