What?! People have actually met and dated through this site???

by keo15929 41 Replies latest social relationships

• keo15929
    keo15929

I never even thought of that till I read some of these posts. I actually met a girl through the internet one time while I was still a witness. She was on the other side of the country though. We talked on the phone and over the computer for almost a year and then I packed up, caught a flight, and went to see her. Although it didn't work out because the distance was just too much I don't regret making that trip. We had a great time except for all of the suspicious witness people all around asking questions because she was not yet baptized. The elders there basically told her I was no good since I was talking to her all the time and she wasn't baptized. I really really liked her and obviously I still think about it to this day even though that was 5 years ago. I'm glad not to be bound by all of these rules anymore.

• gumby
    gumby

Many people have married one another from this site too.

I married Unclebruce just yesterday

Gumliar

• shera
    shera

Want some pics Gumby..

• gumby
    gumby

I'm the blonde guy and Unclebruce is already asking me for money.....just like a damn woman ain't it?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

people here talk about emu burger recipes too much!

i'm scared to meet any of ya's!

• keo15929
    keo15929

I can see that candidlynuts is a 92 year old grey colored duck.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I know of 2 couples that not only met, dated but then got married.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I married Unclebruce just yesterday

Gumliar

Where was my invite? Fiends!

I plan to marry someone I met here, just havent got the guts up to ask them yet.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

gumbo - you are hilarious!

expecting any gumbies???

crumpet: from what country is he/she in???

• What-A-Coincidence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit