former bethelites get paid

by dvw 19 Replies latest jw friends

• dvw
    dvw

apparently the c.o. told the cong. during his visit that the bethelites who got shite canned are receiving $450 per month as an allowance. dont know if this is permanent or temporary.

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

might be why they are asking for $8 now to cover the $450.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

That would be interesting. I do wonder how long they would receive that for. Do you think they help them find housing too?

• dvw
    dvw

ill bet you are right! does anyone know how many bethelturds were let go? 8$ per pub. would go pretty far. yes?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Assuming only half the American publishers will ante up, I figure $8 per publisher will pay for about 8,800 former bethelites.

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

yep with some extra left over for the other big guns to play around with WWW....i may be wrong but didnt they say they sent home like 2-3000 or less...thats alot of extra funds left over using your calculations jgnat...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Unless, perhaps, their experience indicates that an appeal like this will get 10% participation or less....

• jgnat
    jgnat

....or the surplus will go in to the Occupational Health and Safety appeals fund.

• parakeet
    parakeet

At $450 a month, they'll be able to afford a really spiffy cardboard box to live in.

• ElderBarry
    ElderBarry

dvw, what's going on? is the wts running out of $$? THAT would be SUCHH GOOD NEWS! But man, thats not much money to try to live on. Liek Parakeet saud, they could maybe live in a box.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit