A heartfelt warning to parents

by Stealth453 26 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

That's horrible Stealth..thank goodness he will be all right! That poor kid! Curls the hair on your arms when you hear stuff like that - take care and hugs...sammieswife.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Best wishes for your son's speedy recovery, Stealth. When I was 18, I was attacked, hit over the head with a heavy glass bottle, and my purse stolen. It was terrifying. I didn't need to be hospitalized, but I did need stitches for the cut on my head. Be prepared, your son will need emotional support for many months after his physical recovery.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

OMG Stealth!!! I'm so sorry!! Scary doesn't even describe it.

Bloods/Crips are international? I didn't know.

There is A LOT of that here in New Jersey. Since I'm paranoid, I use caution when I dress my kids, who are just 4 & 6. It's better to be safe then sorry because these gang members don't care.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Stealth, I'm sorry about your son getting attacked by 6 COWARDS. That's all they are. They don't dare take anyone on 1 on 1. They attack in packs or have to use a weapon.

Tell your son there are many who wish him well and send their love.

Warlock

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Once again...I say thank you all. I will have my son read all of your well wishes as soon as he is able. True friendship is hard to find. I believe that we have finally found it. Thank you all.

Steve, Jovita, and Victor.

• evita
    evita

So sorry to hear this. We live in N. Calif. and have quite a bit of gang activity around here. My younger boys stay pretty close to home but my 14 yr. old son roams quite a bit. I will remind him to be careful and watch the colors.
    Hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery - from my family to you and yours.
    Eva

• gymbob
    gymbob

Stealth~

Sorry man,......but thank you for posting what happened so others can take caution.

Here in California we see alot of gang activity (red/blue s**t), it sucks! But just wait for the paradise!! (sorry, I couldn't help it!).

We were told what the world was like before we left..... most of it was wrong, but some of it was true...there are some great people out there, but there are also some bad people out there too.

Be careful. GYMBB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit