Who called my house at midnight?

by lisavegas420 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I'm with Elsewhere.

Dismembered

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I wouldn't call someone after 9pm unless I knew them well and knew that they were regularly up at that time. Even so, 10:30pm would likely be a threshold to me. Any time after 11pm would have to be a life or death emergency!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have several mentally ill family members who go on night-long rants. I don't answer after ten. Even dead people can wait until morning.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Next time that happens and if you have caller ID do what I do, I call that number back at 6:00 a.m. in the morning and let it ring until someone picks it up and then hang up.

I'm tired drunks or just stupid people, who decide to make a call at friggin 2:00 a.m. and ask for "joe" or whatever. If your calling in the middle of the night you better damn well be sure your dialing the right number.

denise

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

i personally have a 10o'clock rule...no calls before 10am (unless calling a business) and no calls after 10pm unless it is very important...

• Warlock
    Warlock

It was me!

Just kidding, however, any of my friends can call me anytime of the day or night, unless they're drunk.

Warlock

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Just kidding, however, any of my friends can call me anytime of the day or night, unless they're drunk.

Warlock

What if they've sobered up, but still need bail money?

lisa

• Warlock
    Warlock

I said they could CALL me.

I didn't say they could ask for anything.

Warlock (insert smiley face here)

• bem
    bem

Funny responses, I have gotten calls at night I need bail? please come get me? Uhm No I will not! I didn't get to go out with you and get the way you are! I ain't bailing you out! Have a good sleep.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I, too, am with Elsewhere and Dismembered on this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit