This heat

by KW13 11 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

its finally cooled down, i can't believe how hot last week was and that were expecting even more of it. i'm gonna MELT!

the UK has been hotter than most places, including Greece, Turkey, Texas and other places. Probably hotter than most of the world lol.

really enjoying me break too, nice to have a break from having to do stuff (not that i did much anyway).

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Its not any cooler down here!

Bring on the ice!

• luna2
    luna2

Crumpet, do you at least have a fan or something?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's very hot here as well, around 29 - 30 celsius, but we have thunderstorms forecast for tomorrow night, so it might cool down a bit.

• rekless
    rekless

120 degrees in Clearlake, California where my kids live. Was never that hot in the 35 years I lived there. I hope that is not an indication of what winter will be, because I live in the wild and wooly state of South Dakota now. dan

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I wish it would cool down here. I can't wait for the thunderstorm. I just recieve my electric bill this morning. It's higher than normal. I can only presume it's down the electric fans we have around the house, we even have it on all night.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

luna - I do have a fan but you just cant get cool not unless you stand under a cold shower - alas!

• JH
    JH

I'll remember this summer for being very humid, not much sun, normal temperatures.

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I've just filled a very large bowl of ice cold water put my feet in, and I now feel a whole lot better. I've also got a ice lolly.

• luna2
    luna2

We cooled off for a few days. It was nice. Today is supposed to be back up to around 88 F (31/32 C). Normal for summer. I'm just not a fan of heat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit