Do Your Part, Share The Love....

by FMZ 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I did some platonic loving and (a bit of unplatonic loving) on JH's who'd you want to go to Armageddon thread a few threads back ...

• parakeet
    parakeet

I don't "love" anyone here in particular, although I have a few favorites, who will remain unnamed.
    However, I love the free spirit shown here, the feeling of comraderie, and the sincere motivation to help others.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

oh there are so very many here...to name a few and knowing that as soon as I hit "send" I'll think of more....

Sparkplug - my fellow warrior woman

Valis - a heart as big as Texas

Big Tex & cruzanheart - two of the nicest people you could ever meet

Billygoat - Have you met this doll?

FMZ - an old soul in a gentle young man

IP_SEC - well, y'all already know that story...

colorado - my sweet babygirl

Elsewhere - you silly silly man

Xena - again...have you met this goddess?

joannadandy - omg, how I adore her!

eyegirl - the other half of the albino twins

so many here....more later

Lisa

• arwen
    arwen

I love Meljon/Gladdy, my very best friend who supported me so much in my efforts to escape. Without her listening ear and loving soul I don't know where I would be. I love Legolas for being right there with me as we fought our way out, always giving good advice as she was in the lead. I love you all for your encouraging words....making me laugh sometimes and making me cry at other times with your sad stories. I have met some of you personally and we all have that bond or to use the old word "brotherhood/sisterhood". We are all travelling this road together and I am enjoying every step of the way.

• lola28
    lola28

ooooooooooo so many ppl so little time but here are a few:

1. Jordan (future father of my five kids) hehe, he is just an awesome kid and a good friend.

2.Crumpet- Cause I would love to have her as a sister and I'm sooooooooooo glad she is back!

3.Sparky-Because she is just a wonderful person

4.Miss Peaches-No explanation needed

5.Thom and Kaylen: Because Thom looks like Mr. Clean and will do anything to help you and Kaylen is a sweetheart

6.Last but no least JV: Because he is JV

Lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

I'm coming out of my JWD posting retirement to say I love Lola to bits! She's the sweetest most caring person I've ever met online and she's really proved to be a great friend... <3

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

FMZ...............you musta read my mind, dude!!! I was gonna start a thread for the "upliftment" of all here on JWD..........god/dess knows we all need to know we are loved for just who we are..........I cannot even begin to make a list, and I won't because I am sure with my faulty memory, I'll surely forget someone! Know that my heart swells with love and tenderness for all you wonderful peeps here, and as you so aptly said, FMZ, pay it forward!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit