Do Your Part, Share The Love....

by FMZ 16 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

Go on, tell us who you love on JWD, and why. (Reminder: love can be totally platonic. Platonic: Transcending physical lust or desire).

I'll start. I love Sparky cause she's turned her JW life into a life of kindness and caring, and raised 3 of the nicest kids I've ever met in my life. Kudos Decki.

FMZ

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

awe I guess you didn't get my PM yet kiddo.

Who loves ya baby?

• FMZ
    FMZ

Biker, just got your PM now...

It's all about love... it's all we've got. The more we give, the more we create for ourselves and everyone else. Give it away freely, and it comes back tenfold.

;)

FMZ

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    It's all about love... it's all we've got. The more we give, the more we create for ourselves and everyone else. Give it away freely, and it comes back tenfold.

So wise for such a youngin'......that's what I love about you FMZ!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Gush Gush

I am a bit proud to have that compliment from you, FMZ. Pass it on buddeeeee.

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol, I'm no-one.

Regardless, pay it forward, you beautiful people. If we can all tell someone that we admire them for whatever reason... the world will be a slightly better place.

Isn't that what we are all aiming for in life... making the world a better place?

FMZ

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Ok I love Crankytoe's picture yes I said it Crankytoe

• Arthur
    Arthur

I love Stealth, he always cracks me up (especially the picture of him in a diaper)

I love ithinkisee' s avatar as well. That picture is the greatest.

There are actually several others as well, but I just can't remember their aliases.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Great thread FMZ

I love everyone who shows even an ounce of compassion to a hurting soul. There are many in that category, here

• daystar
    daystar

I love even my enemy. Much moreso do I love all of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit