Hamburg 248

Dortmund unknown

Munich unknown

Leipzig unknown

Frankfurt 292

Total 1,641 (from das-franke.com)

• garybuss
    garybuss

"In some lands where many new disciples have been baptized, however, there has not been a corresponding increase in the number of Kingdom publishers. Of course, allowance must be made for those who died, the annual mortality rate being about 1 percent. Yet, in the last few years, quite a number have fallen away for some reason. Why?"
    (The Watchtower, July 15, 1999 p.9)

• blondie
    blondie

And compared to those who attended, what percentage were baptized? How many were people who have come in as adults? How many are children of adult JWs?

That number is pretty much useless for making any determinations.

Blondie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Total 1,641 (from das-franke.com)

It would be interesting to know how many of them were the pre or early - teen children of jws who were pressured into it. I doubt the wts would tell us, however.

• brianhenke
    brianhenke

It was actually 1,621 baptized.

The total attendance for all the conventions was 207,089 - the calculator says that only 0.78 percent of the attendance was baptized.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I can see it now, a sign above the gates into the assembly "Arbeit Macht Frei"

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    I can see it now, a sign above the gates into the assembly "Arbeit Macht Frei"

Ha ha! Omg, lol, that was funny (but worldly Andre, be careful with that, germans are a bit sore about that whole era/issue...much more than the rest of the world)...

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Hellrider, Germans are a bit sore, haaaa how about the Jews I bet their ass is a bit red over the whole era thing. but seriously I was just joking :-)

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Don't mention the............

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Hey Bigmouth, I used to have that T-shirt. what is your favorite Smiths song? Bigmouth strikes again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit