What little things get you upset?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Bikers can relate to this, You are behind a car going about 50mph and he decides that he really needs to clean his windshield. So you get a face full of wiper fluid, not to mention that you now have a bunch of water spots on your clean bike.

• anewme
    anewme

WILD TURKEYS BANGING THE CRAP OUT OF MY CAR!!!!!!

Not much else really.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    WILD TURKEYS BANGING THE CRAP OUT OF MY CAR!!!!!!

Does that happen much???

• anewme
    anewme

Ha! Yeah it did last week! I wrote about it in the Friends section. What a day!!

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

JH, looks like you need a "calm me down" pill.

...or maybe you should talk to OFG and ask him for a big fatty.

• Warlock
    Warlock

The news pisses me off so much, that I can't even watch it anymore.

Thank Al Gore for the internet!

Warlock

• anewme
    anewme

But seriously, Im trying to think what upsets me..........death, yeah death upsets me.

And when someone I care about misunderstands me. I cant rest until it is resolved and we are on good terms again.

Other than that I am very tolerant of all annoyances. I guess Im saving up my steam for the big one!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Misunderstandings that can be little, can sometimes upset me.

When it's the 24th, there are 31 days in the month, and I'm broke until day 31.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

"Shipping and handling" charges.

I ordered something recently and was charged $93.00 for shipping and handling. Of course, Purolator leaves a sticker on my door because they are too stupid to realize that many people work during the day, and are not home to accept deliveries. The sticker tells me I can pick up the shipment at one of their depots, which just happens to be half way across the city. They couldn't have left it at a closer one, like the one that's about 2 miles from here. No, that's too simple. So I paid $93.00 and had to drive 15 miles through construction and rush hour traffic to pick it up anyway.

When I get home and open the boxes I find half my order is missing.

W

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    "Shipping and handling" charges

Oh yeah, that too!

I just love going through Ebay and finding something I really like, only to discover that although this person says they ship USPS, there is an extra huge shipping charge because Alaska isn't part of the United States.... I'm not sure how these people made it through High School.

Shipping to Alaska is such a racket. Don't put a .39 cent stamp on it and charge extra because you had to write "AK" in the address.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit