What little things get you upset?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I get upset very fast, if a product I use since years gets discontinued.

Gee, if the weatherman says it's 75 degrees outside and I know it's 80, I'll phone him and tell him to get a better thermometer or put glasses on.

Often I feel like writting to the mayor and ask him what is he waiting for to pave the streets of the whole city. We have awful roads and all they can do is patch the roads, and that makes a bumpy ride.

• JH
    JH

I bought many TV's in the past, and if the geometry of the TV picture isn't near perfect, back it goes !!!

• orbison11
    orbison11

i really dislike when people use double negatives in their speach,, lol

orb

• JH
    JH
    really dislike when people use double negatives

Soon you'll have tripple 6's in your number of posts...

• greendawn
    greendawn

When people slow down too much because they are talking on their mobiles while driving.

• JH
    JH

One thing I really hate is when people park too close to my car and can't keep one door length from me. So many people open their door and swing it full distance and that could hit my car. Sometimes its the wind that catches in the door and it opens to full distance and hits the car next to you.

On top of that in many parking lots, they paint the lines closer and closer making it hard to squeez in between 2 cars and then once more the door problem.

So, what I do is I park very very far away from everyone and I don't mind walking a little in order to save a dent.

• JH
    JH

One thing I hate also is when I buy bulbs. Lets say I want a 40 watt bulb to replace a burnt 40 watt bulb, then after installing it I notice it doesn,t shine as much as the old 40 watt bulb....so then I look on the box and it says 40 watts but only 2000 lumens...

And the old 40 watt bulb had 2500 lumens.

The wattage on the bulb means how much it consumes in electricity, not how much it will shine.....thats the lumens part.

JH 100 watt poster, 5 lumens briliant

• xjwms
    xjwms

Long stop lights

drivers not paying attention because they are on the CELL phone.

a kid on a bike not watching the drive-ways because they are on the CELL phone.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Wow JH you sure have a lot of things on your mind.

Hello again all.

For me I get upset when I see or hear people treating others badly and lying on them.

To me that's a big thing!

blessedstar

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I don't get spun up about much... I'm a pretty calm person...

That being said, the employees at Home Depot here in town have got me shopping at Lowes now. On more than one occasion I've gone an asked an employee a question about fixing something in the house, and they promptly turn to my husband and tell HIM the answer. Apparently my boobs get in the way of my understanding the answer... I'm not sure.

If I ask a question... tell ME the answer, not my husband.... I don't care if we're talking about insulation or baking powder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit