Name that poster round 1....

by Sparkplug 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well it is our post a pic thread one only....I am not done yet. I thought this may be faster than trying to look at 129 pages.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Yo sparky...I think I'm related to some of those people! Brookie (daughter-in-law), devonsmom (my niece), little Jack (grandson). Oh I recognize so many but my limited brain functions can't name them all. But they're all in my heart.

That was so great. No. Better than great. Thanks for doing all that work!!!

Big hug...mumsy

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Wow! What a great looking group!

I recognized so many, including Lori and I (Seeker4), Richie Rich, Crumpet, Joelbear,,Rwagoner, wayyyy too many to say.

Thanks.

S4

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

What a great post SparkPlug,

I recognize a lot of people but there are even more that I don't know.

One in particular hit me...........whatever happened to JWBot? Wonder if she wound up going back?

Anyhow,,,,,,,,,,,this forum has nothing but beautiful women. And to think.........I once thought that when someone left the borg that they took on a Jezebel harlot or demonic look about them. Ha ha.........I sure was wrong.

HappyDad

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Maybe its just the Sunday melancholy kicking in.......

the good music I am listening to.

but there is a story behind each and everyones eyes.......

such beautiful smiles..........knowing what everyone has been through.

I am proud to see everyones uniqueness, not clones of each other.....(except there are alot of bald guys!!)

I think this is what God was thinking when he created..........

I do feel like I fit in.

purps

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

WOOHOO!!! I've been here for 4 years and have over 2 thousand posts and nobody notices me!! Yippee!

• Sparkplug
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i have high speed cable internet and it still took forever to load this page lol

great pics!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

You are welcome . I was trying to look for threads that I saw a ton of photos. I guess I should have tabbed so that I could fit them and not scroll to see them all. there are a lot to the right.

It was fun finding these.

• Raising Cane
    Raising Cane

Wow.....

Just dropped in for a minute to see what was new and found this thread.....

Lovely!!!

nice to see some old faces....

Aka, Morty..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit