So....

by under74 10 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

how is everyone? How are you?

I've been off for a few months and I got the urge to check in here yesterday.Here I am again today. Anything interesting happen to you? Anything interesting happen on JWD? Anything noteworthy in the world at all that you think should be posted here...go ahead and post it.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You mean you are not going to go through our post and topic histories and read every word to catch up? Shame on you!

Well I've been in and out, up and down etc. Had another op last month to my ankle and now awaiting one more. Oh and I went to my second aposta bbq at Emans two weeks ago and made lots of new friends and reacquainted with some old ones. The pictures are on the board.

Good to have you back under74!

crumpet

• anewme
    anewme

Good morning Under74 welcome home! I mean welcome back!
    Am I the first one to start???

Not much happening here. We had a couple of announcements we thought were going to shake up the JW world which turned out to be significant, but much less earthshaking than we hoped.

The Society had their conventions and many who attended covered them part by part pretty well.
    Same ol same ol they reported. Seems like the society may be cashing in on the world crises and creating rumors of an imminent Big A

Alot of people are on vacation or going to apostafests in Britain and back east U.S.

Ballistic is touring the U.S right now. Check out his itinerary to see if he will be visiting your town.

The heat is causing a few to fight and so some are taking a break from JWD.

But how are you????

What have you been up to Under?

• Zuko
    Zuko

The cops raided Walkill and arrested a bethelite pedophile. That was interesting.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi U74

Good to see you back again! Hmmm, what's been happening on JWD - well, we've had the usual quota of trolls and nutcases, lots of newbies but quite a few of the 'oldies' have retired or gone for other reasons

Me - I'm going away on holiday for the first time in 4 years tomorrow only another 2and 1/2 hours more to work, yippeee.

So what have you been up to in your absence then?

• greendawn
    greendawn

The usual things there were plenty of interesting discussions and issues, a few trolls came by, a few flame wars raged, and quite a few newbies arrived many saying they had been lurking for a long time and realised the fraud perpetrated by the WTS.

• under74
    under74

You guys are all sweethearts.

Crump- sorry to hear about the ankle. I hope you can walk on it at least....?

Sad Emo- The first vacation in 4 years? Damn, you deserve it.

Zuko- that sounds pretty interesting....pedophiles being busted is always pretty damn interesting.

anewme- Thanks for the update--and it's a good update!

What have I been up to? Work. It's been sucking the life out of me. It's becoming less so now that my hours have changed....but I don't know if that will change soon so I'm keeping my eyes out for another job.

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm not telling!

Ian

• under74
    under74
    The usual things there were plenty of interesting discussions and issues, a few trolls came by, a few flame wars raged, and quite a few newbies arrived many saying they had been lurking for a long time and realised the fraud perpetrated by the WTS.

sounds like the normal stuff. Good to see you and other oldtimers of JWD still here greendawn.

• under74
    under74

luv ya Ianhaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit