The Organization Is A (fill in the blank space)

by metatron 15 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

OK, here's the challenge: How do you tell your Witness "friends" and relatives that you don't think it's the "truth" - without them labeling

you as an apostate and fleeing in terror? I'm tired of questions behind my back like "doesn't he go to meetings? or "doesn't he think it's the

truth?" Using humor - and illustrations, like Jesus - might work.....

Here goes:

"The organization is a carton of milk - that's gone beyond it's expiration date and is starting to sour"

I think that does it nicely. Try your hand at the task!

metatron

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

The Organization is Organized Crime

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

The Organization is a wreath of pretty flowers, that smell bad.
    (with regards to Mr. Spock!)

Sue

• Genesis
    Genesis

The Organization is a drug, it gives you badtrip and guiltrip...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The Organization is a journey down the yellow brick road finding the wizard behind the curtain, shock and disappointment.

• sf
    sf

The Watchtower Society and the Creed of the Jehovah's Witnesses is a CHEAT,
    >a BLASPHEMOUS INSULT, a SHAM, a LIE, a DECEITFUL TRICK, a FRAUD, a SCANDAL,
    >a DISGRACE, an ABOMINATION and a DAMNED FILTHY OUTRAGE from start to finish

Love
    Prominent Bethelite.

Sums it up for me as well. I'd just add, terrorists to the lethal degree.

Love,

sKally

• gymbob
    gymbob

Uh,.....whitewashed grave comes to mind......

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

"The Organization is Organized Crime" Here is one poster who is not afraid to speak the truth! And, I believe this thought has occurred many times to most XJW's.

• Twitch
    Twitch

"Big Brother" come to life in the form of a religion based social microcosm that has successfully duped millions into believing he/it is God (followed by placing a copy of 1984)
    ;-)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

The Organization is an Unsinkable Ship of Lies and the Internet is a big ole' iceberg !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit