What book are they studying at the book study these days?

by unbrainwashed 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I think they're studying each others meeting attendance, skirt lengths, facial hair and service vehicle appropriateness.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Right now it's
    What does the Bible Really Teach
    Soon to be studied afterwards...
    What does the Bible Really Really Teach
    And after that
    What does the Bible Really Really Really Teach
    And after that
    Hidden Bible Secrets They Don't What you to Know About.

• jambon1
    jambon1
    Revelation book AGAIN??!!

Actually that's great news! It sounds like organizational suicide to me.

I feel this way too. Studying this book will turn many to the internet & doubts. Great for those who in their hearts wish to be liberated.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    A revised Revelation book? I would really like to see that. Just so I can see the changes myself. It's like 1984!!

You can see it.... Get one of the first Revelation books released, and then compare it to the new paperback version they have out now. I guarantee you that there are changes. And if you do, let us know what you find!!!!! GGG

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope they revise the Revelation book.

I have about 10 of the "Old Light" ones that are in absolutely mint condition. Not to mention the 1997 and 2005 WT Library on cd.

The Watchtower is giving us more ammunition to load into our anti-cult arsenals.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    I hope they revise the Revelation book.

I'm telling ya'.... they HAVE revised the Revelation book. They released it, just like they release 'new' publications, at the district conventions this summer in at least one European country that I know of.

They have been re-printing the English version over the years, so they didn't need to make a big deal of it and re-release it in English. But the changes are undoubtedly there, if one compares the first version(s) released with the latest, paperback version.

GGG

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

they even changed the title too... now it's Revelation: Its Even Grander Climax with Both Hands!

LOL.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I wonder what they will do with page 243? My Revelation book has a scathing denunciation of Christendom for their support of the League of Nations and the United Nations.

If they were to edit out all of the ridiculous statements they made in this book, they might have 2 pages left. Better yet, why not just read the Bible?

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

A new Revelation book?

In hardcover or softcover?

This will be what,the fourth revised book the WTS has written about Revelation?

If they had the truth in 1879,why does everything keep changing?

Nothing like "present truth"!

Goldminer

• Ade
    Ade

"what does the bible really teach"they are studying this while the light is shining brighter , however due to possible future electricity cuts the light may go dim, however a few years later the light will shine brighter again. possible future releases include : FLIP FLOPS - no its not a book about the footwear in Israel, its about doctrinal changes . wouldnt it be nice to have revelation part 2 : all the bits they missed out of part 1 because they cant get away with explaining them without proving ourselves wrong !!! God bless you all ( who serve him ) Ade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit