Movie lines...

by Justice-One 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

What movie were these lines from? - "Chris Knight: If you think that by threatening me you can get me to do what you want... Well, that's where you're right. But - and I am only saying this because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing." "Mitch: The weirdest thing just happened to me.
    Chris Knight: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
    Mitch: No...
    Chris Knight: Why, am I the only one who has that dream?" "I think most guys are intimidated by me. I'm Brilliant, I'm eighteen, I'm hyperkinetic, and possibly if I stopped to think about it I might be upset." "How would you like to go out on a date with me?" ...."Maybe; can you pound six inch nails into a block of wood with your D##k? ...."Not at this time." ....."Well, a girls got to have her standards." They come from the 80's movie Real Genius. This is a very funny movie. Anyone seen it?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

it has a young val kilmer in it. yup, i remember seeing it at the DRIVE IN. yes, i said drive in. it was great!

• Twitch
    Twitch

"I want my two dollars!" - Paperboy, Better Off Dead
    Another classic '80s flick. I especially loved the scene where the slacker postman is walking up, Hendrix cranked on the walkman, dropping mail and giving it the ol "ehh". Tax dollars at work,....lmao. Or the scene where John Cusack is getting ready to hang himself behind the door his mother opens while vacuuming, unintentionally knocking him off the box (or whatever), oblivious to her son dangling behind her in another failed attempt. A dark comedy classic, lol.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Or the scene where John Cusack is getting ready to hang himself behind the door his mother opens while vacuuming, unintentionally knocking him off the box (or whatever), oblivious to her son dangling behind her in another failed attempt. A dark comedy classic, lol.

reminds me of the opening scene in Harold and Maude........what a great movie.

purps

• Zuko
    Zuko

Real Genius

...............now all we have to do is keep all this stuff from exploding........

.......naked with jello..............

• breeze
    breeze

The Sting........

Place it on Lucky Dan.....

BREEZE

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

"I'm not talking about the NSA, I'm talking about the CIA - You know, the same ones that framed Pete Rose." ... Dan Aykroyd in Sneakers.

"Back in 1942 when the aliens landed, the President told them "give us your technology, and you can have all the cow lips you want." Dan Aykroyd in Sneakers - Refering to how cattle mutilations were up this month.

BTW, I liked that movie because the technique they used to defeat the motion sensor would have actually worked. - Infrared will not work when the background temp is the same as body temp. And microwave (and sonic) detectors are known as "velocity detectors." If you move slow and do not come to a sudden stop, you can walk right by them. Of course if the sens is set way high on them, you have to walk VERY slow.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

yeah!! that movie was excellent!!! LOL! I like the ending where they load the house full of popcorn kernels and the whole house explodes...........and, the wierd guy, what's his name, who hides in the closet wins the lottery and drives away with the "D##CK" girl! LOL!

• Nowman
    Nowman

Dumb and Dumber

"What's the soup today?"

waitress: Its the soup dejior (?)

"MMM...sounds good, I have that"

• Zuko
    Zuko

Lazlo was the guy in the closet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest