What is going on here ...

by In Between 21 Replies latest jw friends

• In Between
    In Between

All of a sudden, there are a lot of members that have been here for a long time posting their 'good-byes’...

Could it be that we are all wrong and they have gone back to the 'truth'?

*Insert sarcasm here*

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I have been wondering the same. Did I miss a memo?

• In Between
    In Between

Hey Sparkie ... you have a 'hug' coming your way :)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Hey Sparkie ... you have a 'hug' coming your way :)

I do? Or as it has been said in TX...Do I? **Heavy Twang**

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Can I send a hug too?

• In Between
    In Between

See Brigid at your Texas get together :)

• wednesday
    wednesday

I think some have felt it was time to move on . This board is excellent for the brand new xjws, but after a while some feel the need for other types of discussion bords,or some do not feel the need for one at all. We are all at different spots in our recovery process from the WTS. Some move on quickly, some stay a while.

my dad used to say"take off your coat and set a spell"

• WTFBBQPWNT
    WTFBBQPWNT

Well, to be honest, I think many are leaving JWD because the general feeling of the site is negative. It's a good place to come to have your spirits brought down and that's about it. Not a whole lot of useful information that helps people who have left the organization. And for those who will be quick to flame me for this, stop and think for just one minute, and you MIGHT see what I'm talking about, but probably not.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

WTFBBQPWNT:

Can I ask, why are you here at all if you feel that way, and why bother to post?

The view from downunder is that you look like a spoiler - I hope that's not true.

Whilst i note what you've written, look at the threads of the past few days and you'll see a lot of useful information.

As a suggestion, why not stick to the Bible Research and Beliefs forums. There's some scholarly work there.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit