Out of Bethel and still recovering

by livingalie 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Welcome, I just missed you I left Brooklyn the year before.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

livingalie,
    Hi and welcome.
    I look forward to your future posts and here's hoping you can just be 'living' soon :)

• gymbob
    gymbob

Livingalie~

Welcome to the board! I left the Brooklyn in 79', bindery & Inkroom....Let's hear your stories!

GYMBB

• belbab
    belbab

Welcome L.A.L

I hope your screen name is retroactive and not your present circumstances.

I hope you realize that you have just identified yourself, to the bird catchers. You have given the years, the place and occupation you had in Bethel. It would be very easy for someone there to identify you.

If you don't give one middle finger salut, then great.

However if you don't want your identitiy known, then no doubt someone on the board here will help you back track a little.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts and feelings about your stay at Jah's center of the earth of in the critical times we are now living in.(tm registered)

Belbab

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome LivingALie!

• Huxley
    Huxley

Hey, maybe you cut my hair at one point. I worked in the deluxe bindery 2-12 from 1994-1995. Welcome! Huxley

• Huxley
    Huxley

Sorry, just read your post more carefully, you probably didn't cut my hair since you weren't in the factory barber shop.

Welcome just the same!

• Arthur
    Arthur

Hello and welcome

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi there. I am interested in what you have to share. Tell us your story. How did you come to leave the "truth".

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Welcome!

By the sounds of it a lot of people leave the Tower after their tour of duty at bethel.Maybe more people should put time in at the head offices.Sounds like a real eye-opener.

Goldminer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit