Kerry Louderback-Wood on today's BBC 'Sunday Programme'

by AnnOMaly 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Somebody gave me the heads up on this.

If anyone can find a way of recording it before it disappears ...?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/programmes/sunday/ Select 'listen to the current programme in full' option, and the excerpt begins approx 10.37 into the stream.

or

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/realmedia/sunday/sundayauto.ram

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

bttt

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

That was a very good spot. I loved how the WTS official spokespersons declined to comment. I wonder if I can guess why they declined to comment? Thanks again for Lisa's J.R. Brown bit.

Make 'em skittish of the press. Nothing, but nothing, makes an organization look more guilty than declining to comment. Well, in this case I suppose the truth would have done, wouldn't it?

• DannyHaszard
  • Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Is there a simple place to upload a 2MB mp3 file (no long and involved sign ups, etc)?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The audio stream has been captured.

Check back later for file availability...

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

According to the BBC report, media spokesman at Watchtower headquarters denied the BBC's "several requests for an interview." However, Matthew Wells, BBC reporter, did interview a "senior elder" of a New York congregation.
    Well, who was that "senior elder"? He was not identified, but was none other than Robert W. Wallen. Wallen is the Vice President of the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society of Pennsylvania ("Watch Tower Pennsylvania"). Watch Tower Pennsylvania directs all international operations and since the reporter was from BBC, it's no wonder Robert Wallen was picked. Wallen is also administrative assistant to Mr. Theodore Jaracz, the powerful, senior head of the Governing Body. Bob Wallen also directs operations on numerous committees overseeing Watchtower headquarter's operation. Wallen is way over J.R. Brown's (the Society's spokesman) head. Mr. Wallen has an office on the 10th floor, home to the Executive Offices, at 25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn.
    Mr. Wells was misled that Wallen was merely a "senior elder" in a New York congregation. Although it's true that he's an elder, Wallen is much more important than the reporter was led to believe. Here's another case where "misrepresentations" abound. So, in the end, BBC's Matthew Wells did not interview a mere Watchtower media spokesman, and did not interview the King, but he definitely spoke with the Prime Minister.
    Believe me this is one unusual occurance. I would venture to say that Watchtower executives are truly nervous when they have to supply a top gun to take the place of a media spokesperson to answer a reporter's questions.
    The Watchtower calls it "theocratic warfare" - or little white lies by omission. Wallen also mislead Mr. Wells about disfellowshipping and disassociation. Either way, the ousted member is shunned.
    FYI, this interview with Ms. Louderback-Wood was taped over six weeks ago and was over thirty minutes long. The broadcast of the interview was held up because of the refusal of the Watchtower to grant a rebuttal which this radio program requires.
    I can only wonder who came up with the idea and how long it took some of the Society's "brilliant" leaders' to arrange behind the scenes for Bob Wallen to masquerade as a "senior elder" as the best way to handle Ms. Louderback-Wood's assault on their "killer" blood doctrine?
    Barbara

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The BBC report can be downloaded here: http://www.savefile.com/files/6559427

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thanks, Nathan. I'm going to play it now.

-Aude.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit