Gregor—A Poster You Should Get to Know

by AuldSoul 16 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Seahart....you need to get out more

I personally have attended two apostofests...one in Dallas and one in Washington....and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat! I wish I could attend more.

I too was apprehensive to do this on my first experience in Dallas thinking eveyone had horns and axes and were maybe all wild and crazy bastards......but I was dead wrong. People were like they were when they were dubs (safe).....cept for maybe a little more drinkin...lol

Everyone was as kind as could be and waaaaaaaay more loving and sincere than dubs are.I never once had to defend myself......cept for a long haired hippy bastard named Valis who thought it was cute to pinch people.....and i'm still gonna knock him on his arse if I see the guy again

Btw...anyone who wants to go to Norway next July....you'd better sign up on the Norway thread before all the seats are taken.

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I would be very careful contacting posters in person. I think we have all heard the storys about that real nuts out there(here). You should call yourself "Bravesoul". I don't know if I could talk to a poster outside this forum

Nah, I've talked with dozens of people on the phone, met even more in person. Had 65+ over to my house in May.

People are people; some good some not. Yes this is the Internet where anyone can be anything, but at some point (I think) you take a risk and throw yourself out there just to see what happens.

cept for a long haired hippy bastard named Valis who thought it was cute to pinch people.....and i'm still gonna knock him on his arse if I see the guy again

Yeah he will do that, especially after the second case of beer.

You should have seen the death match between him and AlanF.

Ask Big Tex. I'm not a stalker.

No, you're a great guy. I'm just sorry we didn't get to talk more. Come on down again, okay?

BTW, next time I'll put on one of the old Cowboys Super Bowls for you.

• gumby
    gumby
    You should have seen the death match between him and AlanF.

So who won? Last time I saw him in a showdown it was with Denny(Lyin Eyes hubby)...and he got pulled in the swimmin pool after he pushed Denny in.....that sneaky little twit.He got his shirt tore off too. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh Alan, hands down. And he was very serious about it too. Of course it helped that he hadn't consumed several gallons of beer. But then again, he's not the District Overbeer.

• Gregor
    Gregor

AuldSoul, I enjoyed our chat this morning also. You seem like a helluva good guy. I didn't know it would lead to a starring role in a topic! But I'll get used to it. Next thing you know I'll be punching out the paparazzi! (autographs available on request).

The aposhtafesht (they drink a lot in Norway) would be fantastic! Probably can't make it but we'll will keep it in mind.

I should start a topic on a mini-fest in Portland. Seems like a lot of folks from around here. You may be hearing about the horrific fighter jet crash this afternoon at the annual airshow. We saw the smoke from several miles away.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I love meeting posters from this place. It reveals a new dimension of their personality. Sort of more 3d instead of 2d. If that makes sense.

I've had the pleasure of meeting & reuniting with Mr & Mrs BlissIsIgnorance, Mr and Mrs Ozziepost, DarkKnight and ladyfriend, Mr and Mrs ALW, Mr & Mrs JW83, Uncle Bruce and JWFacts.

Each encounter was a great time. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know each person a little better. Every time I meet someone I go away looking forward to my next encounter with someone from the forum.

I've also spoken on the phone to Misanthropic and keep in e-mail contact with her and GoodGirlBadGirl.

Gregor seems like a fab guy too!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

hey Gumby, your back... (It was nice and quiet for a while, maybe too quiet )

Anyway, just attended a ex-jw get together, very nice. They were relaxed and nice people, not the demons they were painted up to be

We actually made plans to do more stuff together and also planned to include non-jw's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit