Went to Wilsons Prom Nat Park for the weekend (with pics)

by Es 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ronin1
    ronin1

These pics are great!!

It looks like you guys had a great time.

Thanks for sharing...........

Ronin1

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Nice nice nice. Thanks for sharing them. Good looking family there ES! (but it does look like you've been eating a bit too much cheese .... wink

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh my gosh, your son is SSSOOOOOOOOO beautiful:)

and such a happy smile, you are so lucky

(they are such monkeys, i had 3)

orbi

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhh...at first glance I thought you were attending a PROM...you know...like in high school!

Lovely pics...I've always wanted to visit Australia or New Zealand. Oh well....perhaps in the "new system of things"....OH HAHAHAHA!

thanks for sharing!!

cathy l.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhh...at first glance I thought you were attending a PROM...you know...like in high school!

LOL so did I.

Great pics Es, you guys make a cute little family.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

That's great es thanks!

What nice little cabins. It was great to meet your family.

cheers and goodluck with the bun in the oven

Info: Wilsons Prom (I can't spell promitary either :) is the southernmost point on mainland Australia.

More Info: Rodentlike creature indeed! The wombat is the most amazing animal on earth bar non (look it up I don't have the time to wax lyrical about the wonders of wombats right now lol)

• kazar
    kazar

Good pictures. Thanks for sharing.

• Es
    Es

thanks so much arwen,and serendipity and missanthropic. Inbyathread-never say never you may still get here one day, at least you know a few of us now to be your tour guide sass- yeah it was rather cold and wet at least it held off wo we could see most of it. Havnt been to the Grampians in prob 10 years take heaps of pics ronin- yeah we did have a good time, rain held off for a bit anyway confusedjw-heheheheh being prego does that to a person lol orbi-heheh thanks he knows it tho. hadenuf-your always welcome down here, I will be your tour guide hehe, I want to go to NZ too havnt been thats our next big holiday here is the link to the photo album on line hey there uncle bruce missed ya heaps, yeah the cabins are cute they have bunk beds a little sink and table and oven, and are really cheap to stay in.http://kelthorn.gallery.netspace.net.au/Wilsons-Prom luv es

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Why are these people so happy?! It's disgusting! - and enough to give family holidays a good name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit