A deeply heartfelt goodbye.

by Gregor 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

It has been a wonderful several months getting to know y'all. We've had some laughs, some tears, a few sharp words, but ultimately we are still brothers and sisters of the Church of Screw the Watchtower and I will always remember this period of my journey. There are so many names I have come to know, some real, most aliases, because your still scared of being found out, you apostate little bastards! Anyway, I wish you all well. I am signing off now. It is 6:30 pm here on the West Coast of the US. But don't fret in just a few hours, probably sometime tomorrow morning I'll be back. Posting my irritating wacky stuff, as well as my occasional thoughtful, insightful stuff. Sometimes it just feels good to say goodbye, even when your just taking out the garbage and will be right back.

Love to all

The G man

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hahahahahaha. Watch out for the raccoons--they do so love the garbage. We'll see ya soon.

• anewme
    anewme

Funny, real funny Gregor! Your farewell will last almost as long as mine did. Good grief.

Seriously, this is a great group and one is foolish to give them up without serious reflection.
    I've seen other sites. Yuck-ups and tee hee sites. Oooooh arent we all sooooo naughty sites!
    Im sure they are helping people in their way.

This site helped me find myself again.

Dont be long taking out the garbage Gregor!
    Hurry back!

Anewme

• wednesday
    wednesday

I would miss you very much Gregor, I love your insights.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I'm glad you'll be back. But please, don't crash through my wall again.

• dvw
    dvw

ha! you bastard. i suppose this means i cant have your avatar. welcome back.

• orbison11
    orbison11

dont you just love it when you take the garbage out and you get back in and your pup is there and she greets you like you have been gone 2 weeks....

gotta love the pup

orbi

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

What would we do without Koolaid? I think that people here love to make my heart jump out my chest!

• bem
    bem

I'm glad you were kidding I hate to see oldish posters leave.

Anewme loved your post ooooohh look how naughty we can be <> not exactly quoted but I loved it.

Dorothy

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I hate goodbye threads...hate 'em hate 'em. I've already lost way too many people in my life, and most wasn't even due to death. So stop it already!

Anyway...I'm glad this isn't a real goodbye thread. See ya in the morning...I mean read ya in the morning.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit