Your Funniest House-to-House Presentations

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 38 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Your friend was quite the creative one, Stealth. I've heard some crazier experiences, like people trying to invite the witnesses in, yet they were buck naked, and other crazy things.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Perhaps a bit off topic, but I know a fellow that made the mistake of accepting a set of mags from a couple of pioneers one Saturday morning. I know he took them more to be polite than anything else. However, as luck, and the wt would have it, those two pioneers kept coming back. Almost weekly. After about a month and a halfs worth of rv's, my buddy had had enough.

He put a sign on the front door early Saturday morning, that read..."please come to the back door, front is broken".

On his back patio, he had drawn a chalk outline of a person, decorated it with a bit of red food colouring, and scattered the previous months worth of mags he had, around the outline, and waited by the window.

Those two pioneers came around the corner of the house, stopped dead in their tracks, and ran, never to return again.

He gets my vote!!!

Bloody Slack! That'd be the perfect segway to a sermon on the last days and the resurrection hope uncle tough pioneer

• Arthur
    Arthur

It actually wasn't a presentation, but an experience. When I was a teenager, a buddy of mine and I went up to a door and this guy around 50 years old came to the door wearing nothing but his briefs. While my friend was talking he yelled "get out of here! And if you come back again (he then grabbed his crotch) I'm going to pull it out!"

We could barely contain ourselves. We died laughing as we walked away from his house.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I didn't really do Presentations, I guess my mom knew better, but I got in trouble once because I use to take all the mags and draw on them, glasses, missing teeth, and I would write like I'm Gay in a little caption above some of the dorks in the mags, and devil horns on some people, boobs on some of the chicks, people smoking cigars, write on the mags You are all going to DIE DIE DIE, all kinds of twisted shit, I did this a lot before my mom caught on, she beat the crap out of me, I wonder how many people got those mags. Oh by the way I still do that to this day, Ha, ha, ha.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

sorry forgot this too, but did anyone's parents use to give out Awakes and Watchtowers during Halloween? Its a wonder why our house never got TP'd

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    It actually wasn't a presentation, but an experience. When I was a teenager, a buddy of mine and I went up to a door and this guy around 50 years old came to the door wearing nothing but his briefs. While my friend was talking he yelled "get out of here! And if you come back again (he then grabbed his crotch) I'm going to pull it out!"

We could barely contain ourselves. We died laughing as we walked away from his house.

Nowerday's you'd go back with a camera and expose him here .. hey do you remember where he lives

• Arthur
    Arthur

That would be a pretty scary picture. Maybe we could start a new TV show called Flabby Old Guys Gone Wild.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hi, I'm from the Watchdog, Babble, & Tractor Society. We're here to argue religion and sell you some magazines. If you got a couple of hours we'd like to come in! (Slam!)

Hi, I'm with the Watchtower, Bible & Trash Society. We're arguing the 'trinity' doctrine today! (Slam!)

Hi, I'm with The Everlasting Life Insurance Company! (Slam!)

Oh well, at least I tried!

Outaservice

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Its a wonder why our house never got TP'd

have you read the TP thread............no witness would ever do that............toilet paper is sacred!!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/116887/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit