Italian Report on JF Rutherford

by VM44 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VM44
    VM44

I have found an 111 page report written about JF Rutherford.

However, it is written in Italian!

If anyone is interested, I can attempt to translate portions of it into English using Babel Fish and post what is produced here.

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

I should add that there is NO copyright on the document. --VM44

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Interesting - any idea when it was written, why and by whom?

Please share...

Slim

• VM44
    VM44

The report is undated and unsigned, but the file date is Jan 8, 2002, and in the document's properties the name "Sergio Polina" is listed as author.

If you want to get the document, you can download it at this webpage:

http://www.infotdgeova.it/cronologia.htm

I only found this document by chance using Google. I do not usually search Italian language pages for information.

--VM44

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Doesn't seem to be just about Rutherford. Interesting pictures of the new governing body members though. Some look really young. Morris looks a bit freaky.

Slim

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

John Barr
    1913, 1977

Carey Barber
    1905, 1977

Samuel Herd
    1935 (?), 1999

Theodore Jaracz
    1925, 1974

Stephen Lett
    1949 (?), 1999

Gerrit Lösch
    1941, 1994

Guy Pierce
    1934 (?), 1999

David Splane
    1944 (?), 1999

Albert Schroeder
    1911, 1974*

Daniel Sydlik
    1919, 1974*

Antony Morris III
    1940 (?), 2005

• Scully
    Scully

Interesting how there are only three Governing Body™ members remaining who could have reached an age of understanding to have been baptized before the number of the Anointed™ could have been sealed in 1935. The rest of them must be the Nethinim™ class.

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

Hi,

Sergio Pollina is and ex-jw that now works along side the vatican and gets his books published by them. To be honest when you look at what the vatican represent, expecially in italy, I'm a bit (a lot) sceptical. Anyway I don't think it can add much to what the english speaking audience already knows.

The web site you found the article on for example is very dispotic in it's moderation and it is essentially run by fundamental catholics. They pretend things like you give your real name to the owner, and don't you dare write in the wrong section, or repeat somenthing already said, or welcome a newby before the owner has done it.

And on 111 pages online translator won't work well....

But good luck anyway

• Balsam
    Balsam

Are those the current governing body 2006. I was thinking Schroeder was dead? According to JR Brown I believe he said all of them are of the annointed. But when they were brought in the made it clear they were of the other sheep.

Balsam

• greendawn
    greendawn

They claim they are of the anointed though I suspect some of the latest additions were put up to making that claim so as to enter the GB without creating a sensation, the scandal would be: "why do they not pick some anointed out of the thousands there are and choose instead from the other sheep?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit