That Crucial Criteria guy rips off JWD's forum list

by under_believer 24 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

In kind of a strange way, this site proliferation speaks to the power of the growing dissention movement with JWs, and the influence of the internet.

Who would have thought back in the Ray Franz days that these kind of websites, (and others like the Quotes one) would be popping up all over?

I am pretty sure that the good ones will have success, and that others will kind of "fade" away. It is obvious that sites without an agenda can appeal to a wider audience than the Johnny-One-Songs.

But, maybe a certain Masonic theorist could start another new one on that basis and prove me wrong...look at it this way- if it does fail, you will certainly have several groups to blame it on!

James

• under_believer
    under_believer

I think that watchtower.cc is quite a site, though it's entirely aggregation and not new content. That is not necessarily a bad thing--it's mostly a clearinghouse of stuff other people have developed and written. I just thought it was funny and kind of an offhanded compliment that he chose to duplicate so much of JWD's forum structure.

• Justice Will Be Served
    Justice Will Be Served

Phew wee! I am glad I am not an enemy of you all's, or I would be in trouble! This type of attack is exactly what the Watchtower Society loves to see! And the behavior is that of active Jehovahs witnesses! The attitude that is taken!

At any rate, it surely is interesting behavior.

• kid-A
    kid-A

LOL, geezuz the colour scheme gave me a migraine! Well, it appears to be an anti-JWD conspiracy board. Yes folks, apparently we are all a bunch of "watchtower goons" posing as apostates!!! LOL Looks like its gonna be pretty lonely over there given the population of 3 !!!

Edited: Link to another db removed. JWD policy is not to engage in 'board wars'

• Scully
    Scully

sweet mother of dawg!! That colour scheme is enough to make people have seizures.

Scully, of the my eyes! my eyes! they burn! class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit