That Crucial Criteria guy rips off JWD's forum list

by under_believer 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Maybe, just maybe then, you should take a hint and play by the rules. If that is too dificult for a mental giant such as yourself, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

With all due respect, of course.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

Talking about Freemasonry does not violate any rules, and as for Zionism, what is wrong with talking about that? Why is it that Israel cannot be critisized but Arabs, Christians, or Patriots can and are almost always slammed?

That is a double standard and reverse discrmination.

Enlightened people know that Jehovahs Witness/WT are strange bedfellows to International Zionism and Freemasonry, but it is so taboo and controversial, no one is brave enough to allow discussion on it.

So Israel is massacring palestinians and arabs, but because of the stigma...they cannot be called on it? This is obvious censorship and bias.

the Watchtower is a Zionist front and Israel is genociding Palestinians as we speak. Enough bs. Deal with reality.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Enough bs. Deal with reality.

Perhaps you need to get a grip on reality, and realize that no one here gives a crap about your rants.

If you want to join the main stream topics of discussion, I am sure you would be welcomed. However, if all you want to do is hash and re-hash the evils of Freemasonry, and the Zionistic Israeli pounding on the poor Islamic middle east, take it elsewhere.

I for one, have better things to talk and think about, than how many diferrent ways you can resurrect the "was Russell a Freemason" topic.

With all due respect, once again.

• heretic
    heretic

I hope he does know of a case with the WT 'going down', I also know of a case with that potential I dont want to spill it here I dont want to jeopadise it. As for the page, if his intentions are good then I personally dont have a prob with it. Its a setup most exjws would be familiar with and as simon has pointed out the real purpose of this site is for newbies so it might be a place all the heavyweights and (self professed) intillectual giants can go bananas without scaring the innocents.

anyway im going for another beer its friday 530pm and im at work bout to knock off (even though Im on my way). Cheers.. clink!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

Let's do a recap:

As Ianone, you wrote that "Jews have been kicked out of various countries because of their thievery and for the religious seductions they impose on people". The long thread you posted that in was deleted. Then when you were later banned you came back in September of last year as Beacon of Truth and posted some truly "beyond the pale" stuff about Jews and then posted another thread deriding the forum, signing off as Lawrence Hughes...leading some to think that Lawrence was a bigot. The thread on the Jews was removed right away and the account deactivated. Then you came back as Carnie and much the same thing happened.

Then in November you came back as Ianone and posted a list of purported statements from the Talmud which had been copied from anti-Semitic websites. Next you took a statement from one of Barbara Anderson's threads about Fred Franz and started a new thread that made it the basis of a Jewish conspiracy theory, adding that it just shows that there are "Zionist tentacles everywhere," using a timeworn anti-Semitic motif. This thread was deleted as a result. So you started another thread on the same subject, including a long list of links to anti-Semitic Zionist websites, including your own threads at LibertyForum.com where you post as BinkyClowner. In one of those threads you linked in your JWD thread, BinkyClowner wrote that "Hitler was a Jew, was financed by jews and preached Jewish racial supremacism" and your other threads on this forum have even worse stuff that I would not dream mentioning here. As a result, this second Franz thread was locked as well. Then on December 8th you posted a link to what you claimed to be your own website (for SamLiquidation) filled with links to the Protocols of Zion and Jewish conspiracy sites (BTW, I found it amusing that at the time the logo for your company was [SAMAEL] which I pointed out to you was one of the names for Satan; now I see you have shortened it to just [SAM]). This is the very same webpage that BinkyClowner gives as his website at LibertyForum.com. Your account was thus disabled by December 10th (when you made your last post as Ianone).

Undaunted, you come back as Rig Boy on December 23rd, with the coy rhetorical question, "Is Ianone back?" in your first post. And in that first post, you again post the same list of links that reference those LibertyForum.com threads, which you then repost again and again. You also resurrect many of your old threads posted under Ianone and you start yet another Franz Jewish conspiracy thread in which you claim that the Watchtower Society is financially backed by "the Jewish Masonic Lodge, B'nai B'rith, JP Morgan (a Rothschild subsidiary)," etc. Then on February 11th you started a thread called "Watchtower Connected With Mafia, Drugs, Jewish Firms that Financed Nazis," which elicited some complaints:

Not only do these posts attack the Watchtower, they always assert the Jews are involved in conspiracies. If we had a poster that always put out threads that asserted blacks were behind causing trouble, would this continue??? Let's assert that homosexuals, Puerto Ricans, Brits, and the French are behind all the dastardly deeds in the last few centuries. No we can't do that! We couldn't regularly trash any ethnic group without getting either a warning or a deletion. I think it's offensive to regularly pick apart the Jews. It's wrong!!! Some might think Rig Boy's just a nut but he does clearly have an agenda and he REGULARLY attacks the Jews......Am I the only one that sees that these types of posts incite hatred, is insulting and provoking?

One forum assistant said she was "fed up too" and another wrote "It's not like the Rig Boys and Ianones and BeaconOfTruths haven't been warned before", thereby locking the thread...and that was the last thread you were able to start under the name of Rig Boy. When another poster (on March 10th) made a comment about how Judaic the Society is with its legalism, you warned him to "prepare for a mass of personal attacks, name calling, smears and other such unpleasantries". Then apparently on April 20th your account was again disabled, and for the first time since last summer this board took a break from the Masonic/Jewish conspiracy threads. That was until July 1st when you decide to saunter back here under a new alias Gumbley and started a thread on the "Masonic graveyard" in Allegheny which was also the last topic you posted about as Rig Boy. Your IP hadn't changed in the meantime, so we readily recognized that you were Rig Boy, but you coyly denied to be Rig Boy despite the IP match, saying "Maybe Rigboy lives in the same town as me...who knows." And now you complain that you haven't had the freedom to speak your mind here. I personally am surprised you've been tolerated as much as you have been. You say:

Talking about Freemasonry does not violate any rules, and as for Zionism, what is wrong with talking about that? Why is it that Israel cannot be critisized but Arabs, Christians, or Patriots can and are almost always slammed?

And to this I say bull$h!t. You do not offer criticism of political Zionism or the nation of Israel per se; almost everything you post here is oriented towards proving that Jews control the financial and political destinies of the world, that the Watchtower is a Jewish institution aimed to subvert Christianity, that orthodox Judaism is satanic and approves of atrocities, that Nazism was a Jewish plot to help realize the goals of the Protocols of Zion, etc. etc. All that is what you have been posting off and on; don't hide all of that under the politically-correct veneer of "criticism of Zionism" or "criticism of Israel". Yes you do not claim that all Jews are involved in this world conspiracy and you are quick to point to anti-Zionist Jews as "good Jews". But that does not excuse many of the bigoted views you have expressed here. For instance, I found it incredible that when Barbara Anderson mentioned that a Hebrew-speaking friend of Fred Franz paid some visits to him in Bethel to discuss Bible topics, you grabbed that factoid and trumpeted it as direct evidence of the Jewish conspiracy ... that this man (who became in your mind "Franz' Zionist sage connected to Zionism") was feeding Franz ideas from the Illuminati. And you jumped to this based on nothing more than the man's ethnicity. If that isn't bigoted, I don't know what is.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ianone:

Enlightened people know that Jehovahs Witness/WT are strange bedfellows to International Zionism and Freemasonry, but it is so taboo and controversial, no one is brave enough to allow discussion on it.

So you're confessing to be illuminated, now?

• Scully
    Scully

under_believer:
    He's added a couple of different forums too. Like Books & Authors and Watchtower Quote's (sic).

Gumbley:

Thanks for taking under_believer's thread TOTALLY OFF TOPIC. This is one of the reasons why your MANY MANY accounts get deleted. You do not follow COMMON COURTESY by respecting other peoples' topics by staying ON TOPIC. That IS a breach of the Posting Guidelines, and you do it repeatedly.

Your Masonic Conspiracy threads are locked / deleted / removed because, as Leolaia has expertly pointed out, they breach the Posting Guideline regarding Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

Please note that the moderator team has the right to edit or delete posts that we deem to be in breach of the Posting Guidelines. When you stop posting your Masonic Conspiracy ideology here, your posts and your accounts will not be hindered.

Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at own discretion and without notice, which we consider to be unacceptable. If you repeatedly break these guidelines, you may be prevented from posting.
  • vitty
    vitty

Actually I think his site is very good and informative. Its full of easy to get to information.

I did notice his forum is similar it ------umhum ............this one but who cares, theres room enough for all of us.

I dont really care if he is fantasising about the FBI. Hes an American what do you expect ......... ( im joking , honest)

• daystar
    daystar

LT

So you're confessing to be illuminated, now?

Bwaaahahahahahaahaaaa!!!

• LDH
    LDH

GREAT!!! One of the Castrati Illuminati among us! Good one LT!

Leo that was hilarious. I don't know how you guys find the time to research and track down all this crap. It's pretty easy--just don't click on the thread if you don't like the topic!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit