Possible Awake! pic of Cano?

by cathyk 10 Replies latest jw friends

• cathyk
    cathyk

I'm too lazy to search out the earlier thread asking if J. Cano, the alleged Bethel pedophile, had ever had his photo in either a WT or Awake! magazine. I was sorting through some magazines, and was struck by this cover pic which looks a lot like him:

May or may not be him ... Very similar in appearance, though!

Cathy

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Call me crazy but it does look a little like him...(So, is that a picture of his family in the backround? J/K )

• Nowman
    Nowman

Cano looks much much older than this guy, I don't think its him

• cathyk
    cathyk

Remember: the most recent of Cano shows him when he's had a particularly difficult day.

This is also a 2003 issue, and who knows how much earlier the picture was taken?

I was actually surprised that he was in his early 50s, because to me his Bethel ID picture made him look younger.

Cathy

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    Bethel Pedophile

Of course he was younger in this pic.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Cano had a different shaped face, this guy has a long face. I see the mag is from 2003, but this guy is anywhere from 26-32 of age. I am 100% its not him.

• cathyk
    cathyk

Now that I look again at the ID pic, you're probably right ...

Cathy

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Wow, that cover gives the "Help for Arthritis Sufferers" cover from 1991 a run for its money for sheer banality.

Yes, you too can have the glorious privilege of trudging from door-to-door offering magazines with embarrassingly trite covers! Contact your local Kingdom Hall and ask about a free bible study, and you'll learn how!

• PeLe, ThE Soccer King
    PeLe, ThE Soccer King

Hello all,

If this pix is him, I believe it sounds ironical once Cano will have all his tax back since government will "sustain" him im prison.

In other hand, look, he will pay no tax anymore (except some sexual favours to the big violent guys in his future showers seasons) .

Regards,

Pele

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Certainly dos not resemble the post arrest picture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit