Was Balaam's Ass a Former CO? Where is he?

by Seeker4 20 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I didn't see this persons post, but I am sure that someone makes a claim that they are any kind of overseer in the organization you have to weigh their words. Like you said Minimus.

There are some people who make claims to be something they aren't and we do need to be careful. But you can tell when someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. There is always some clue that they give away if they aren't truly an PO CO CO DO.

Orangefatcat

• minimus
    minimus

OFC, I agree with you. The evidence is that the guy asks a dumb question as to what should he do about his situation. He's a Master-Baiter. And I did make my comments to make you think, Confession.

• Confession
    Confession

As stated in my first post to this thread, "He could be a poser." I'd already "thought."

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Let's face it - Bill Clinton could post here under any other name and it would be tough to know who it was from his comments unless he wanted you to know. That's the beauty of it isn't it?

For my part, I wonder why he would start to play the 'pretending to be a 9 year CO' game only to drop out of site. What would be his purpose there.?

Many have come here to play games with us - but most of them stay at it a while before they just drop out of site.

Time will tell, IMHO.

Jeff

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Seeker4,

Thanks for bringing this back up. When he posted about the memoirs he was going to tell us about, I waited and waited. here is what I posted to see if he would come back

Well Mr. Ass,

We're still waiting! How about an update. Are you about ready to start posting those "juicy" stories?

Does anyone else smell something?

HappyDad

Me thinks he was not what he claimed he was. Was he one of those subhuman creatures who live under bridges in fairy tales? You know the word, but I don't want to be the one who says it.

It would be nice if he really was what he claimed to be and followed up on it. Oh well!

HappyDad

• Warlock
    Warlock

What if he's been lurking for a few months, like I was, (for six months) and now he's having second thoughts.

I had 2nd, 3rd and 4th thoughts before sending for my password and I have not been active for 5 years or so.

I was an M.S., but I can only tell you that, I can't show you. You can take my word for it, but if I wasn't, how would you ever really know? Probably by something I might or might not say.

Warlock (I ain't lying to ya)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Warlock (I ain't lying to ya)

Yeah well, he was.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Still no word from Balaam's Ass. Second thoughts? A hoax?

On the time frame, he said he was out of the circuit work last August, and when he started posting in May said he'd been struggling for 4 months, which would have been about 5 months after he left circuit work.

S4

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, maybe I was the one to screw up the timeline, but I thought that Balaam first posted in about May 2005, and then just recently said he was out of the circuit work the previous August, which I guess would have to be 2005 also.

Something about the attitude and language used in his few posts didn't really add up for a former CO, IMHO...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

those who claim to have had positions of authority or experiences

I was once an elder (secretary) and WT overseer honest!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit