Need Help Fast!!!

by TweetieBird 16 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

thanks zev,

great stuff, i had forgotten about the UN stuff.

Yes, please email me. I'm ready to go to war.

"By doubting we come at truth" -Cicero

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Zev, don't be greedy, what's the discussion?

• zev
    zev

hey tweets....check your mail

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• zev
    zev

namewithheld...
    give me an email addresss....
    i do not want to post the link here.

sorry, but thats the way it is dude

or is it dudette?

-Zev

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Dude - go ahead and send it to [email protected] - Thanks!

I too may have parents coming this weekend. I've been avoiding calling them for the same reason TweetieBird! I know it's going to be a 'oh the end is near' talk. Same as she did during the Gulf War.

• zev
    zev

dude...

check your e-mail.

-Zev

• anewperson
    anewperson

BLOOD POLICY: Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving them plus in Matthew 7 Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that God wants Mercy Not Sacrifice. The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW children who died without transfusions, and common sense tells that in extremely massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives (ajwrb.org). An estimated 3 JWs die daily earthwide due to this unscriptural policy. (Blood On The Altar).

DISFELLOWSHIPPING: Christ said families would be divided, some members doing good and others wrong but never ever advocated destruction of families. 1 Corinthians 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, and Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6), followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a minority chose not to and yet he nowhere condemns them. So why the formal Judicial Committes destroying families?

HISTORY: Pictured on page 232 in the Proclaimers book see the for-elders-only Pay Attention To Yourselves And All The Flock book. You know all members are told to report on each other though the Bible condemns busy-bodying. You've looked at pages 302 in the Daniel book and pages 88 and 651 in the Proclaimers book without realizing those show photos of the Knights Templar swords and the cross-with-crown-and-wreath used by Masons who sometimes use "Theocratic Warfare" tactics to change members' personalities on early WTS’s literature; some old books also have the winged sun god Ra on front covers - never a Christian symbol. Nor are regular JWs allowed to read Judicial Committe “sin files” that are stored with the WTS, many not even know they exist. (photos: freeminds.org)

Regular members exposed Nazis but few know Germany’s WT head Eric Frost betrayed them to Nazis. (www.observer.org) Also betrayed during the Cold War, East Europe's JWs formed an association in 1962: [email protected]. A Free Christians movement fellowships based on LOVE and the basics at Heb 6:1-2 though many in it also teach resurrection on Earth and to heaven: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian.

DIVINE NAME: We may use Jehovah or variations of God’s formal name (Yahweh, Jah etc) but Christ says call God “OUR FATHER” (Mat 5:9) and Paul (Romans 8:15) also says call God FATHER for closeness so why stress more a formal form of God's name? To hallow Our Father’s name is to glorify His personage so haven’t top leaders apologized for often mispredicting dates for Armageddon or the Kingdom as shown in the dark green Proclaimers history (see index for dates). Didn’t Christ say "no one" knows the hour or day of the end and isn’t mispredicting a vain usage of God’s name bringing public reproach upon it! (PLEASE READ Ex 20:7, Deu 18:22)

WITNESSING: Verses say don't forget the poor (Galatians 2:10), give free (Mat 10:8), and Christ helped the hungry and sick, so why ask donations at doors since, as the New World translation puts it, "we're not peddlars of God's word" (2 Cor 2:17, New World)? 2 Tim 5:8 condemns those uncaring of their own so why after 120 years do WTS heads not have for needy JWs and others food-clothing collections, soup kitchens, hospitals, nursing homes--only token literacy classes, short term disaster relief committes existing briefly after disasters? What our hands do to help people is a greater witness than our mouths.

HOLIDAYS POSITION: Watchtower leaders admit Christ was likely born about Oct 2, so why ignore he was conceived 9 months before on which means about Dec 25. Why insist Christmas is from the pagan Saturnalia when John 10:22-3 says Christ also celebrated the Festival of Dedication or Lights, i.e. Hannukah, which first began Dec 25 but has varied since because lunar-based? Don't Job 1:3, 3:1 and 3:3 (you must read all 3 verses) show Job's kids celebrated birthdays? Didn't angels celebrate Christ's birth? Why call "compromises" those holidays that attacked and replaced paganisms? Colossians 12:16 says let none judge you about a holiday.

COVERUPS REPROACHING JEHOVAH'S NAME: Leo Greenlees was a child molester fellow worldwide Governing Body members reassigned but never disfellowshipped (excommunicated/shunned) in the 1980s and into Aug 2001 child abuse was still officially covered up, causing costly destrictive court costs and reproach.n. For copies of letters to the Bodies Of Elders regular members aren't shown, etc see: www.silentlambs.org, freeminds.org, observer.org. Some members have reported elders resorting to physical harassment (poking, shoving etc), hinting “Jehovah’s EYES are everywhere” and giving details of the members’ private-most conversations and doings in the bedroom with their own marriage mates. WTS heads put out articles saying for elders not to “police” the bedrooms in 1978 but later in a talk (but not in writing) in 1983 told regular members “THE PRACTICE” of some marital intimacies can led to EXPULSION. (discussed on Jehovahs-Witness.com) So regular JWs absent that evening have been “expelled” (harassed/trained) without CLEARLY aware why. Contrast this to the pedophilia coverups. Whom shall we serve: Jehovah Himself or the Watchtower's Governing Body?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit