JWs drove out of hood with flier STILL attached to windshield!! LOLOLOLOL!!

by sf 17 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Just printed up about forty of these for distribution:

CBS2 Chicago, IL -

22 minutes ago

Police in Middletown, New York, say 50-year-old Jesus Cano, a minister with the Jehovah's Witnesses, allegedly used his own video camera to take images of ...

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_177175258.html [google :JESUS CANO WATCHTOWER]

Investigators Compiling Mountain Of Evidence Against Suspect

The following link is a video showing some of the photographic and physical evidence collected:

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_177175258.html

Jehovah’s Witnesses go door to door as part of their faith to recruit converts,this includes members who are convicted pedophiles!

Pedophilia is covered up in the Jehovah’s Witnesses on a scale worst than the Catholic priest scandal.Not only do they deny it but the Watchtower has instructed the Kingdom Hall elders to go after all whistle-blowers.

The JW’s exploit an obscure 2,000 year old bible passage and demand that there be TWO witnesses to every act of child abuse committed by a Jehovah’s Witness.This fosters a code of silence and a "pedophile’s paradise" in the

Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The ‘Two Witness’ Take-Down is a subterfuge exploited by Jehovah’s Witnesses that is selectively enforced by elders who play favorites and fast & loose with the truth,an excuse to ignore and suppress evidence at whim.

Learn more

http://www.silentlambs.org Jehovah’s Witnesses children’s advocacy site

Middletown police believe Cano might have approached boys throughout the mid-Hudson and ask anyone with information to call 343-3151. All calls are confidential.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

youre sucha skallywag sf.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

LOL! you funny girl.Your going to be the talk of the next witnessing group!

• sf
    sf

~bumping for lady zombie~

• flipper
    flipper

SF- I'm proud of what you are accomplishing sis ! Each and every person we warn about the child abuse scadals taking place is one more person informed that the Watchtower society doesn't want informed ! I intend to distribute some flyers about the Gilbert Simental case up here in kingdom hall parking lot windows soon in Northern California during loving ( christian - allegedly meetings ! ) Peace out, keep up the good work ! Mr. Flipper

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

okay Skally,

Next time do what I do with the kids on the Strand: glue it (I use a dollar bill, but in this case a nasty tract will do) to the ground and put clearcote on top of it. Then watch them struggle to try and destroy it!

Would make a good candid camera seeing them destroy it, then put it up on Youtube!

great idea!!

Randy

• sf
    sf

Thx Randy. Perhaps in the near future, you and I, field activity.

sKally<-----please, view my bookbag!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SkallyWagger..You are such a trouble maker..You probably took 10yrs off their lives..LOL!!...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit