JWs drove out of hood with flier STILL attached to windshield!! LOLOLOLOL!!

by sf 17 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

I'm still laughing about it. They wouldn't even touch it!

So I see two young guys with briefcases coming down the sidewalk. Of course they are jws, as I can sniff them out miles away. Well, a white van drives up and parks. Seems the sisters of the group were at the house a few doors away. Well, they all stop going door to door and congregate at the van a few minutes...looking up at my house. One sister, the elderette I'm sure, has a notebook piece of paper and starts walking with the other sister and that sisters daughter, up my steps. I thought "good, I can give them a flier".

I open the door, get a good look at them and the elderette starts by saying "we are VOLUNTEERING in our community to help study the bible...blah". It was all I could do to not burst out laughing. I said, "oh? I do volunteer work in our community too. I'd like give you this flier". She asked if it was regarding religion. I said most definetly it does. I brought up the Catholic Church problems as a segway into the jw epidemic.

Then I told them about the JESUS CANO case and that he had his bethel i.d. on him at the time of his arrest. Then spoke of the Napa Valley cases of abuse in their religion. They said they had'nt theard of either one. I said THAT'S Swhat my job as a volunteer in my community is all about...bringing awareness. NOW you are aware.

That's when their radar went off and tried to cutt me off. Saying they were just here to volunteer to study the bible with me. I said I appreciated their time and hope that they appreciate that I'm going to continue bringing awareness to the problems of abuse in their organization.

When they turned to leave I looked into the girls eyes and said to stay safe.

So they wander off up around the block. I call a dear friend and am inspired, if not dared, to go put a flier on their windshield. I DID!! I wasn't spotted either.

They get back to the van...NEVER TOUCHING THE FLIER. The elderette walks in the street, trying to see if my door is still opened { looked like she may have wanted to come back up to my door...would have been her mistake} and reads my street address off the curb and writes it down! Wonder if they will dust it for fingerprints. HAHAHAHA

They all pile into the van and leave with thee flier STILL on their windshield!!! BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLOLOLOLOL....IT'S DEMONIC PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL INK!!!!!

My friend on the phone says they want to just let the wind blow it awayyyyyyyyyyy...lolololololollllllllllllllloooollolololol....litter-ature bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololool

How funny is THAT?

sKally

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ooo if it blows off in front of a cop they might get a littering ticket!

lol.. you did good! maybe they'll be curious enough to look up cano on the internet news or something.

• garbruce06atyahooo
    garbruce06atyahooo

Another way is to ask their names and those of their spouses so that later you can look up their addresses and mail literature to their homes where out of view they will tend to read the whole thing.

Also you can say "Sure, so long as it's free give me all the magazines you can spare and feel free to come back and leave them for or with me all you guys want." Then when they've left you tear up and trash the literature.

Doing this repeatedly can cost the Watchtower Society money and keep the material out of the hands of unknowing members of the public who might otherwise get converted.

Let's say it costs them as little as 10 cents per magazine for actual production etc. If they bring you as few as ten a month that's $1.00 or $12 a year and over a decade $120. Still sounds small but if you and say 1,000 other people do that then it becomes 1,000 x 120= $120,000.

Besides helping drain them financially you also get lots of addresses of JWs to mail items revealing the real truth.

You approach is okay too but now they'll just move on to other unsuspecting targets. The truth also is that some kingdom halls have elders who will stake out the homes of reported opposers.

If you get harrassed by unseen persons making noises like by bouncing rocks off your ceiling, by noisemaking devices and so on, then you will have a good idea of where it's coming from and let it motivate you to do all the more to expose their a la Ted Jaracz and company buddies pedophile protection policy and the other baloney.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

That is SO funny....but typical. They must of not had a ten foot pole and blindfolds along to remove such satanic things. To bad you didn't have a camcorder. I agree withe the last poster. I hope they get a littering fine!

• garbruce06atyahooo
    garbruce06atyahooo

It was Can. who posted about littering. I posted that taking lots of their magazines but trashing them could help cost them a lot of money. Also each time they come back you can get the names of themselves and other JWs they know or have along with them, then mail them information to educate them to the real truth, and which they can also photocopy and mail to other JWs.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Call police to report suspicious cult activity in the area.

W

• sf
    sf

Gar,

I surely appreciate you post. Especially this great strategy that I will keep in mind:

Also you can say "Sure, so long as it's free give me all the magazines you can spare and feel free to come back and leave them for or with me all you guys want." Then when they've left you tear up and trash the literature.

Doing this repeatedly can cost the Watchtower Society money and keep the material out of the hands of unknowing members of the public who might otherwise get converted.

If I may direct you to my posting and thread history, you will see that I'm a very active activist in my community and on the net when it comes to prevention of abuse and exposing it. Namely the epidemic of it in this particular religious organization that has its members brainwashed into thinking that they are actually spirit inspired/ directed.

As JR Brown {BOZO} has stated, as evidenced on various sites, through a taped call, this is not the "one true religion".

I had two missions this morning. Encrypt my language for the little girl to easily follow me. I made sure I was a gentle soul today in order to get her to pay attention to what I was saying. All the while mostly focusing my eyes on her and her YOUNG mother. The older jw lady was not a priority.

Second was to make sure they become more aware of the fact that SOMEONE Eis out there exposing dirty littlee WATCHTOWER SECRETS. Right near their Kingdom Halls.

My goal for this summer is to have distributed fliers of CANO CASE WITH PHOTOS and silentlamb fliers I made myself, throughout my entire COUNTY.

Door to door distribution is the best way, yet I'm also going to post fliers on all phone poles and high traffic areas. The possibilities are ENDLESS.

I encourage many others to be creative too in your own ways of "distribution".

Happy trails!!

MEMO TO TED JARACZ: "THE NATIONS ***WILL*** KNOW WHAT A SHAM, FRAUD, SHAME AND OUTRAGE {attributed by ProminentBelthelite} YOU TRULY ARE...IN DUE TIME"

sKally

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

skally : your always on the cutting edge. sneaking in jw's after you blast the catholics. i'm surprised you didn't give them a wt history lesson? if the elderette didn't start doing back flips on your front steps your losing yout touch lol. you keep it up girl. you got nerve. john

• sf
    sf

I forgot to mention that all the while I was talking to them, and even though they declined the flier and were now about 4 feet from my door {lololololol}, I was strategically holding the bold printed, red and black print flyer, in front of me. They desparately tried to not look.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    reads my street address off the curb and writes it down!

You, my dear sKally, have just been nailed as a DNC. A Do Not Call. (I wouldn't expect any rv's anytime soon)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit