To what belief system do you subscribe? Belief-O-Matic!

by daystar 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Brigid
    Brigid

LOL, z....you mean to tell me, I'm more Jewish than you (and me, a shiksa, even)?? Oye ve! What would your mutha say?

~B.

• z
    z

B what about this I'm Jehovah's Witness (23%) going to take shower right nowwwwwwwww

• z
    z
    a shiksa, even

LOve shiksa mom will cut my balls

• Brigid
    Brigid

Ever heard of "shiksa appeal". What is it with you Jewish boys??? Then there are the goyas who won't date anyone but nice (always gainfully employed) Jewish boys. Oye!!Generations of rabbi's turning in their graves, my friend, wrending their outer garments, throwing ashes...

• Arthur
    Arthur

Here are my results:

Neo-Pagan 100%

New Age 93%

Mahayana Buddism 92%

Unitarian Universalism 90%

etc, etc

Jehovah's Witnesses came in dead last at 13%

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

1. Secular Humanism (100%) 2. Unitarian Universalism (98%) 3. Liberal Quakers (92%) 4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (85%) 5. Neo-Pagan (77%) 6. Theravada Buddhism (76%) 7. Nontheist (70%) 8. Taoism (62%) 9. New Age (60%) 10. Bahá'í Faith (54%) 11. Orthodox Quaker (50%) 12. Reform Judaism (50%) 13. Mahayana Buddhism (48%) 14. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (45%) 15. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (41%) 16. New Thought (36%) 17. Sikhism (33%) 18. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (32%) 19. Scientology (32%) 20. Jainism (31%) 21. Jehovah's Witness (29%) 22. Seventh Day Adventist (22%) 23. Hinduism (16%) 24. Eastern Orthodox (13%) 25. Islam (13%) 26. Orthodox Judaism (13%) 27. Roman Catholic (13%) I'm surprised that mainline christian came up before Buddhism, since Buddhism is the closest to Atheism of any religion, some even claim to be Atheists and Buddhists at the same time. I would definitely convert to any non-christian relgion long before any Christian one no matter how liberal it may be. Shawn

• juni
    juni

Kazar - You and I have to go to the nearest bar and get a VERY STRONG drink together. Actually many strong drinks...........got to have some cake too.

I was - Mormon (97%) and JW (92%). After reading that I thought I was gonna .

Juni who don't need religion, but has certain beliefs that I had before a JW. No wonder I fell for JWs teachings. MOTHER!!..............

You found me.

• anewme
    anewme

These days I consult my dog for all things spiritual.
    He says not to worry about anything.

I think he's got religion beat!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

The test works better if you use the high, medium and low priority rankings as well. Plus it's more accurate to put disagree than not applicable sometimes.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Mine hasn't changed in a year, other than a few differing percentages...

Thread from a year ago: Belief-O-Meter Know Your Faith...

1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
    2. Unitarian Universalism (94%)
    3. Mahayana Buddhism (93%)
    4. New Age (88%)
    5. Liberal Quakers (86%)
    6. Hinduism (83%)
    7. Sikhism (82%)
    8. Reform Judaism (80%)
    9. Jainism (77%)
    10. New Thought (76%)
    11. Scientology (76%)
    12. Theravada Buddhism (69%)
    13. Taoism (68%)
    14. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (62%)
    15. Bah?'? Faith (61%)
    16. Orthodox Judaism (56%)
    17. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (55%)
    18. Secular Humanism (54%)
    19. Islam (48%)
    20. Orthodox Quaker (47%)
    21. Nontheist (30%)
    22. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (25%)
    23. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (25%)
    24. Seventh Day Adventist (22%)
    25. Eastern Orthodox (16%)
    26. Roman Catholic (16%)
    27. Jehovah's Witness (12%)

I'm so happy the JWs are all the way at the bottom.

KJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit